Sign in to follow this  
Jollydevil

Rubber handle sword?

Ive heard of a weapon called the "rubber handle sword". How do I get it? My weapon rack looks quite empty without it...

I can give it to you

just send me an invite when you see me online

I think it's a glitch sword which can only be obtained by trading it with others. I'm not sure if it's on the PS3 version.

I believe it's just a matter of time until it mysteriously shows up online for PS3. Here's a link with more info:

http://castlewiki.castlecrashers.com/in ... ndle_Sword

There is no spoon....but the Rubber-Handle Sword is not a spoon ;)

I heard that the sword was created like a normal weapon but the top 100 players on the leaderboards could use the sword to slash through the game and find alternate levels. When the creaters found out the sword was too powerfull and could not be deleted from the games system, they decided to stop it's power one other way.

The 256 glitch, is a conspiracy.

I heard that the sword was created like a normal weapon but the top 100 players on the leaderboards could use the sword to slash through the game and find alternate levels. When the creaters found out the sword was too powerfull and could not be deleted from the games system, they decided to stop it's power one other way.

The 256 glitch, is a conspiracy.

/thread

But yeah that was hilarious