Sign in to follow this  
Guest Insukio

Fix the online play for the playstation network!!!

Guest Insukio

All too frequently whenever i try to play a match with my friends i create a room and send them a invite or answer an Invite it will say "Game is no longer available" when the game in fact is available, can you guys please patch this or something, i really want to play with my friends badly and also if you can do like what they did in fat princess, put a tab that says what my friends are playing and you can jump into there game. thanks for your time.

This is simply from the servers being to full/busy. The same thing happens on the Xbox version.

That's why volleyball and most of the time arena don't get this, they are not as busy.

At least I think is what's going on.

Moderator should be just around the corner getting ready to lock this..

The only problems I've had with online connectivity is finding games hosted by others. Besides that it's flawless.

Online is not flawless, and it's not just because the servers are "full" since some people experience the "game no longer available" bug 100% of the time when trying to host matches or join private games.

I would hope a mod wouldn't come around and lock this before someone actually provided some actual helpful info instead of "u got no problemz dude!" To the original poster: there's a thread in the Technical Issues section of this forum called PSN Connectivity Issues/Problems or something like that where the developers are collecting information that will hopefully help them patch this error in the game. This thread will be locked and probably moved, but you should at least go to that other thread and post a detailed description of your problem.

Hope this helps.

Online is not flawless, and it's not just because the servers are "full" since some people experience the "game no longer available" bug 100% of the time when trying to host matches or join private games.

I would hope a mod wouldn't come around and lock this before someone actually provided some actual helpful info instead of "u got no problemz dude!" To the original poster: there's a thread in the Technical Issues section of this forum called PSN Connectivity Issues/Problems or something like that where the developers are collecting information that will hopefully help them patch this error in the game. This thread will be locked and probably moved, but you should at least go to that other thread and post a detailed description of your problem.

Hope this helps.

I never said it was flawless for everyone. In every game certain people are plagued by connectivity issues, and Castle Crashers is no different. It's really a case by case type of situation.