StompRocket2009

Secret Area Guessing Thing

If any of you have been to the insane store, you will notice a giant statue of a cat which says things like "I wish I could move".

Well, the things it says keeps making me think they are hints to a secret. My guess is somehow there is a way to open its mouth? Or move it somehow?

If you read the speech bubbles it makes, you might notice the (maybe) hints too.

I am not sure if this is really it, but if any of you have any ideas on what you think could possibly open it (Perhaps it has the lollypop sword?) then post it in here!

If any of you have been to the insane store, you will notice a giant statue of a cat which says things like "I wish I could move".

Well, the things it says keeps making me think they are hints to a secret. My guess is somehow there is a way to open its mouth? Or move it somehow?

If you read the speech bubbles it makes, you might notice the (maybe) hints too.

I am not sure if this is really it, but if any of you have any ideas on what you think could possibly open it (Perhaps it has the lollypop sword?) then post it in here!

I know it seems too simple, but has anyone tried using bombs? If not then perhaps a specific weapon or animal orb may serve as a key

dan likes to put alot of secret things in the game which have no real secrets

the hole by the archers in the end of the game

can not be dug and nothing can be retrieved

perfect example of this

the gold key can be found in full moon with cardinal on 360

not sure how it is on ps3

im guessing this is the one to open the beholder door your speaking of?

Possibly, or it could be something completely different, such as the steak to "feed" it (doesn't work, but you get the idea)

Also, has anyone tried the hole on the ps3 yet at the end of the game? You never know, there may be something there this time

Possibly, or it could be something completely different, such as the steak to "feed" it (doesn't work, but you get the idea)

Also, has anyone tried the hole on the ps3 yet at the end of the game? You never know, there may be something there this time

What hole?

What hole?

When you beat the game and are back in the castle, go over to the targets. There is a thief shooting arrows there and a hole marker in the path of his arrows. It was empty in the xbox version, but I don't think it's been tried on the ps3 version

When you beat the game and are back in the castle, go over to the targets. There is a thief shooting arrows there and a hole marker in the path of his arrows. It was empty in the xbox version, but I don't think it's been tried on the ps3 version

could be the origin of Rubber handeld sword?? and now its glitched and wont apear? i belive thats a good explenation :/

could be the origin of Rubber handeld sword?? and now its glitched and wont apear? i belive thats a good explenation :/

Nope nothing in the hole, just checked.

Nope nothing in the hole, just checked.

D:

but there MUST be someway to get those darned weapons

but there MUST be someway to get those darned weapons

i have the rubber handeld sword :D

OMG!!!!

how do i get it? (Bows)

He means the Xbox 360 version. -.-; Hasn't been found on the PS3 version yet.

I'm really hoping there's a secret behind that giant statue in the Insane store. As of now, it seems to be there for no reason.

As for the hole in front of the archer in the end, it's a joke. My brother and I went into the game, and while my brother used the shield to guard the arrows, I tried to dig it up. It didn't seem to dig, I'm pretty sure it's just for decoration.

(At least that's how I remember it. It's been a while.)

I'm really hoping there's a secret behind that giant statue in the Insane store. As of now, it seems to be there for no reason.

As for the hole in front of the archer in the end, it's a joke. My brother and I went into the game, and while my brother used the shield to guard the arrows, I tried to dig it up. It didn't seem to dig, I'm pretty sure it's just for decoration.

(At least that's how I remember it. It's been a while.)

Here is one curious idea tho, has anyone tried going over there with the Cult Minion? As alot don't even have him yet including myself as I have trouble getting online with people to even try to beat Insane Mode.

for the remastered version of castle crashers (on xbox one at least), you can get the rubber handed sword from the archer X at the end of the game but I still have not found anything on the statue in the insane store, I have beaten insane mode and tried to go in there, nothing happened. I haven't tried the Cult Minion yet so I will try that, if it still doesn't work, has anyone tried it with an insane mode hatty?