Sign in to follow this  
buncakes1337

Final Fantasy VII Pack in LBP

As some of you know, the Final Fantasy VII pack was announced 2 years ago to be released on LBP, and I being a huge FF7 fan, and an owner of LBP, think this pack should get the same treatment of the MGS4 Pack. It just gives me a nerdgasm thinking about walking around in a Cloud costume, fighting the Shin-Ra, and then, the epic battle against, wait for it, SEPHIROTH! I would love to have One-Winged Angel as a track I can use in my levels. :D I do think that if they ever release it, it should be for LBP2, since it is getting released in a few months. What do you guys think?

I've never been a fan of FF, but I know it has a huge following so it would make sense for it to be accompanied by a level pack.

Ya, FF14 looks sweet, I just don't know if I'll be able to pay the monthly fees. :P

its well worth it.. i believe..

i played Final Fantasy XI Online for about 5 years... :shock:

and yup, there was a monthly subscription fee with that..

I don't regret it one bit!

Cool, I'll probably get it. Do you think I should get it for the PC or PS3? Just so you know, my PC sucks, and I'm thinking about getting a Mac soon anyways, but I would just like to hear your opinion. :)

Cool, I'll probably get it. Do you think I should get it for the PC or PS3? Just so you know, my PC sucks, and I'm thinking about getting a Mac soon anyways, but I would just like to hear your opinion. :)

I'd do PS3, seeing how LBP isn't even for PC.

I'd do PS3, seeing how LBP isn't even for PC.

Yeah, LBP for PS3 is actually the better version.

Well on my PC or PS3 question, I was talking about Final Fantasy XIV. But anyways, I really do hope they release this pack. Maybe since it was delayed, they have time to make it. :P

it would be released for both LBP and LBP2 :geek:

why not? :lol:

but yes..

total big fan of FF...

can't wait til FFXIV comes out!

Actualy, all dlc packs after LBP2 is release will be 2 exclusive, although all from LBP1 will transfer to 2 ;)

Guest kainadolf

Now, your level of the game which is full of creation of the materials, objects, and tons of pop-up window stickers IT tools know that our package, said a senior level and a lot.