Sign in to follow this  
Stoic Panda

PSN Areana Tournament: Sign Up Now!

Im going to be setting up a castle crashers arena touney that will take place in melee mode 1v1s. If you would like to sign up do so here. No need to be good or anything just to have some fun.

Rules: Must be in a private match, with no guests. Bolth participants must agree when they are playing the matches. It will be a best of 3 games and they must be done in one session. Bolth players must choose melee, any animal orbs and weapons are allowed. If bolth players want to pick the same knight and they cannot settle it by themselves they will choose either one or two and I will have a random number generator choose who gets first pick. Leaving a game is considered a forfit.

If you have any rule suggestions please post them below.

Im trying to get six people just to start it up but if more people would like to I can always expand it.

So whos up for the challenge?

1. Stoic_Panda (blue knight)

2. Jordan (Snakey)

3. Kbat II

4. francisco248 (Alien)

5. Sheep_Shagger8 (Necro)

6. poolwizard1986 (KKK)

Dude, this is specifically what the Keep was designed for.

I see your point but few people go to the keep and even so it not realy just playing together its also organizing it. I also would like some of the people that only lurk the CC forum to join in :D

Dude, this is specifically what the Keep was designed for.

I see your point but few people go to the keep and even so it not realy just playing together its also organizing it. I also would like some of the people that only lurk the CC forum to join in :D

NOT AN EXCUSE. :x

Please use the appropriate forums. Moving to The Keep. ;)

We have 6 people now :D

What do you guys think wait for more?

Or gogo

Go and see if people like it, then do a second tournament or something, if you take more time people might abandon the forums (if they haven't already)

Ok then here are the Brackets.

Stoic_Panda (blue knight) VS Jordan (Snakey)

francisco248 (Alien) VS poolwizard1986 (KKK)

Sheep_Shagger8 (Necro) VS Kbat II

Please use this forum to discuss when you will be meeting up or whatever you feel like. Or just do it over PSN. Best of 3 matches.

Jordan whats your username?

franscisco248, ill be on thursday.
Gilgamesh101, Level 99 Industrialist. I'm bad at PVP, and htis might be good practice.

Sigh noone reads anything but If you guys want to join you can be against each other in the first round.

Just post here who wins if you geys ever play

Guest FFGamer86
franscisco248, ill be on thursday.
Gilgamesh101, Level 99 Industrialist. I'm bad at PVP, and htis might be good practice.

Sigh noone reads anything but If you guys want to join you can be against each other in the first round.

Just post here who wins if you geys ever play

I wasnt talking to you, I was talking to my opponent Francisco248,