Sign in to follow this  
Guest Asa_Moa

Insane Mode team

Guest Asa_Moa

So, I'm having difficulties doing insane mode and I would like to gather a dedicated team to do insane mode with.

I'm a lvl 95 (soon 99) red knight, and i can't pass lava world. My PSN is the same as my name.

So, if you want to do insane with me (from the start if you want) add me as a friend and say insane mode team in the request.

Hey im also looking for a team but i use the red knight. However i have beat the game with the peasant but hes only lvl 25. Im trying to unlock the necromancer and im stuck on the industrial castle with the red knight. Add me if you feel like it i guess :geek: haha.

Guest Asa_Moa
Hey im also looking for a team but i use the red knight. However i have beat the game with the peasant but hes only lvl 25. Im trying to unlock the necromancer and im stuck on the industrial castle with the red knight. Add me if you feel like it i guess :geek: haha.

Whats your psn account? And yeah it took me 5 days or so to do industrial castle :cry:.

Guest ModernYorkster

I'm a level 90 orange knight. Send me a friends invite if you would like my assistance. I'm currently on the Cyclops Cave. Add ModernYorkster to your list if you would like my help. I play from 3:30pm Central Time - 11:00pm Central Time

PSN ID: ModernYorkster

Character: Orange Knight

Level: 90

Progression: Cyclops Cave

Headset: Yes