Sign in to follow this  
Stink-man

Painter boss voice soundclips

So i can play them over HLDJ on Zombie master and pretend im an alien

This man is a genius.

If anybody has a 360 screen capture program of some sort, it shouldn't be too hard. Just set the music volume to zero (keep the sound effect volume), go fight the painter boss, and don't make any sound effects (moving, swinging the sword, using magic, etc.) when he's talking.

So i can play them over HLDJ on Zombie master and pretend im an alien

This man is a genius.

If anybody has a 360 screen capture program of some sort, it shouldn't be too hard. Just set the music volume to zero (keep the sound effect volume), go fight the painter boss, and don't make any sound effects (moving, swinging the sword, using magic, etc.) when he's talking.

lol thanks but i have a ps3 and need help finding a good capture card

This man is a genius.

lol thanks but i have a ps3 and need help finding a good capture card

My bad, it's the same deal with the PS3.

Guest LiveToRise
Turns out i dont have enough money for a cap card, Think one of you guys could do it?

No Need i Capped all the audio myself, Its all in video format though. You'll have to convert it to mp3 or something. Just ask me where you want me to upload too.

Turns out i dont have enough money for a cap card, Think one of you guys could do it?

No Need i Capped all the audio myself, Its all in video format though. You'll have to convert it to mp3 or something. Just ask me where you want me to upload too.

Post it on youtube, il get an audio rip program.Now all i need it hldj....