Sign in to follow this  
errVICIOUS

PSN:Cant Unlock insane or chars in multiplayer???????

It happened twice where I beat the game on multiplayer with a secret character and did not unlock insane mode or a character.

Yes I beat every level with me as the main player in order.

Yes I kissed all the princesses.

Yes I watched the ending credits.

Yes I opened the beefy/ horn doors myself.

Yes I went back alone to the map to see if any arrows were left. (No arrows)

How many years this game been out?....

And its a DLC game?.....

Cmon Behemoth WTF are you guys doing?

EDIT:

Got the unlocks.

I seem to unlock them when I play "Wizard Castle Interior" all the way till the credits in one sitting while playing multiplayer.

Realized that both times the bug happened I turned off or switched games during the wizard castle bosses.

And its a DLC game?.....

Have you ever programmed a game? I'm sure it's not as easy as you think. Not to mention, there are different bugs appearing on the PSN version, so it's only really existed for less than a month.

From what I hear, there's been some kind of bug where the game will mess up if you're playing multiplayer with the four main knights, but I'm not sure if this is the same issue.

(I don't work for The Behemoth)

And its a DLC game?.....

Have you ever programmed a game? I'm sure it's not as easy as you think. Not to mention, there are different bugs appearing on the PSN version, so it's only really existed for less than a month.

Didn't see that coming.

:?

Only A month? So you are sayn its alright just to throw a game out there without in depth testing it first?

Didn't say it was easy but cmon its obvious to see that they are just doing it for the money.

I have every right to be mad. Bought the game myself, and I have 2 characters now in their lvl 30s that are unable to unlock insane mode and the characters that they unlock. Thats time wasted when I clear their data. (My time the customers time)

FFS it says 4 Player Adventure in the name! So no ish ima play with others.

Some characters do not unlock new characters.

Making games is not easy, the game was tested for like 4 months by sony and as you can imagine some glitches are undetectable when you are testing a game.

Fixing a game is not easy either, they are already working on a patch. Try to be patient.

Some characters do not unlock new characters.

Making games is not easy, the game was tested for like 4 months by sony and as you can imagine some glitches are undetectable when you are testing a game.

Fixing a game is not easy either, they are already working on a patch. Try to be patient.

The characters that I should have unlocked are the forest knight and the Ninja Pirate. I know what characters unlock which ones. (CC is not new to me I had a xbox) An I know that those characters are available for the ps3 I see them in online multiplayer constantly.

Didn't see that coming.

:?

Only A month? So you are sayn its alright just to throw a game out there without in depth testing it first?

No, no, I'm saying it released less than a month ago. Of course they tested it before sending it out, but some of the bugs weren't effective until it was actually released. Once again, you can't just assume they're not trying unless you've ever made a game yourself.

Didn't say it was easy but cmon its obvious to see that they are just doing it for the money.

With all due respect, you couldn't be more wrong. If The Behemoth were just doing it for the money, don't you think they would've charged for the DLC items and characters from the 360 version instead of giving them to you for free? Let's not forget that they frequently give out free games and DLC. Heck, The Behemoth's given me two shirts, a jacket, a bunch of buttons, and a free copy of Castle Crashers for my friend. Most of the regular members here have gotten something from The Behemoth for free. If The Behemoth didn't care, why would they have made a thread to organize all the online issues in the PSN version of Castle Crashers? Heck, why would they have a Technical Issues forum in the first place? It would seem like a big waste of time if they didn't care, wouldn't it?

I have every right to be mad. Bought the game myself, and I have 2 characters now in their lvl 30s that are unable to unlock insane mode and the characters that they unlock. Thats time wasted when I clear their data. (My time the customers time)

FFS it says 4 Player Adventure in the name! So no ish ima play with others.

Once again, the game hasn't been released for even a month yet. The Behemoth's a relatively small company, you can't just expect the game to be bug-free. All games start with bugs, no matter how big or how small, and as far as I know, you're the first person to report this kind of problem. Just be patient. I've been playing games from The Behemoth ever since Alien Hominid first came out, and I've met some of the staff in person, if there's one thing I know, it's that they do care about their games and the people who play them. ;)

No poop they are going to give the DLCs for free for the PS3. The game isnt new. Rereleasing a game with the exact same poop wont get you sales.

What a kiss balloon nerd. "Regulars" in this forum? Its sad.

Yea I agree all games arnt bug free but wow how many glitches and bugs you run into without even looking for them in this game? its fawkin amazing!

No poop they are going to give the DLCs for free for the PS3. The game isnt new. Rereleasing a game with the exact same poop wont get you sales.

Yea I agree all games arnt bug free but wow how many glitches and bugs you run into without even looking for them in this game? its fawkin amazing!

First of all, please take some time to check the forum rules.

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=1186

We take swearing and flaming very seriously here. Don't do it again.

Anyway, take a look at this:

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=11443

This is obvious proof that The Behemoth is working to get these bugs fixed.

Please be patient and give The Behemoth a chance to fix these bugs. No matter how much you'd like to deny it, they really do care.

I've had the same problem with characters not unlocking but that dosen't mean im going to hop in the interwebs and start swearing like a sailor :|