Sign in to follow this  
Guest waserww

MOST PEOPLE ONLINE

Guest waserww

I say we should chose a day when we try to break the record for the most people online.... who's with me (and plz don't be against me)

You mean on the forums?

On Castle Crashers' first anniversary, there were over 500 people online. There's no way we'll be able to beat that.

This

Anyways we are such a small community I doubt we have 500 members anymore.

we could do it, let not give up :D

We totally can't. It's pretty much asking that more than 5% of everybody who's ever made an account here logs on at the same time. Did you know that over 85% of the users registered on this forum have less than 10 posts? We have less than 50 regulars as it is, it's pretty much impossible to get over 500.

The only reason more than 500 people logged on in the first place was because The Behemoth was giving away a ton of stuff. Sorry, but there's no way we'll be getting that close anytime soon.

we could do it, let not give up :D

We totally can't. It's pretty much asking that more than 5% of everybody who's ever made an account here logs on at the same time. Did you know that over 85% of the users registered on this forum have less than 10 posts? We have less than 50 regulars as it is, it's pretty much impossible to get over 500.

The only reason more than 500 people logged on in the first place was because The Behemoth was giving away a ton of stuff. Sorry, but there's no way we'll be getting that close anytime soon.

I agree with you but...

I say

Let the newbies dream

And if tb gives more gifts for CC or BBT we could surpass that (i hope they don't)

I agree with you but...

I say

Let the newbies dream

And if tb gives more gifts for CC or BBT we could surpass that (i hope they don't)

Well, yeah, we're bound to surpass the number at some point, but it won't be because we're all going to schedule a particular day and log on at the same time.

I mean, look at the Telltale Games forums, they have about 17,000 active members, yet they only get about 35 users online at a time.

You mean on the forums?

On Castle Crashers' first anniversary, there were over 500 people online. There's no way we'll be able to beat that.

534 people to be exact. And Sushi's right, there are thousands of people on that website and there's only a few ten there are on. Besides, what are we going to do when we reach it?

Get more people.

Is it true that this forum is fading? becuse in that case i am gonna killmyself! :cry:

Offer hot princess pics.

The people will come. Trust me

No, but anyway, wait until the BBT launch. Some new people will come, and go, some will stay but meh.

Hope your right. And one day the realese for BBT will be announced and somone just like me will joine and i will be the best tutor EVER!