Sign in to follow this  
chrisleetopher

Question About Leveling Up!

So, I had a couple questions to ask you guys about the game, since you all are full of wisdom and knowledge. :P

My first question is...

Where would be the best place to level up? I just finished the game last night, and I'm currently a level 38 Red Knight. I would assume Snow World would be the best bet?

Second question is...

Is there a certain way to get skill ups? Or upon leveling up, is when I get skill up points? ( I believe its upon leveling up, but just wanna be on the safe side.. )

Third question is...

I hear everyone saying that they wanna do Insane Mode runs, but in almost all of the runs, everyone says they around 78+ when it comes to levels. Since I'm a level 38 Red Knight, I'm assuming I wouldn't be much of assistance compared to someone of a level 78. Right?

Thats it! Thanks in advance for the replies.

So, I had a couple questions to ask you guys about the game, since you all are full of wisdom and knowledge. :P

My first question is...

Where would be the best place to level up? I just finished the game last night, and I'm currently a level 38 Red Knight. I would assume Snow World would be the best bet?

Insane mode/thieves forest/troll mom/don't attack the troll mom and only kill the minions

Second question is...

Is there a certain way to get skill ups? Or upon leveling up, is when I get skill up points? ( I believe its upon leveling up, but just wanna be on the safe side.. )

Leveling up is the only way to get skill points, but you can use weapons and animal orbs to increase those skills (once you change your wep/orb you will lose those bonus and will gain whatever bonus the new weapon you picked gives you)

Third question is...

I hear everyone saying that they wanna do Insane Mode runs, but in almost all of the runs, everyone says they around 78+ when it comes to levels. Since I'm a level 38 Red Knight, I'm assuming I wouldn't be much of assistance compared to someone of a level 78. Right?

nah just try it, it depends on your skill

Thats it! Thanks in advance for the replies.