Sign in to follow this  
Iceclops

Help (PS3)

I just beat Insane mode on my level 99 orange knight, beat the final boss three times, and I don't have a golden skull or the trophy. >:L Do I have to solo it?

I just beat Insane mode on my level 99 orange knight, beat the final boss three times, and I don't have a golden skull or the trophy. >:L Do I have to solo it?

did you beat every level?

did you beat full moon? if you skip stages you have to do this still

did you do anything other than beat the final boss? it doesnt unlock if you just do that lol

etc

remembered another one, did you play the stage before the final boss? if you skip stages you dont need to fight them, you just have to go though the last door. but you do have to play the level!

Yes.

I did.

did you do anything other than beat the final boss? it doesnt unlock if you just do that lol

I went to the armory then screwed around in Barbarian War.

etc

remembered another one, did you play the stage before the final boss? if you skip stages you dont need to fight them, you just have to go though the last door. but you do have to play the level!

I didn't do this. I'm currently trying to solo fight the last boss twice, if this doesn't work I'll try this last one.

Yes.

I did.

I went to the armory then screwed around in Barbarian War.

etc

I didn't do this. I'm currently trying to solo fight the last boss twice, if this doesn't work I'll try this last one.

if you skiped the level it wont work no matter what you do =P, also lol at you beating every level XD

I see. Do you have the PS3 version? If so, add me and help me speed up the process, I want this gold skull so I can go back to my Iceskimo :(

my PSN is Iceclops

I see. Do you have the PS3 version? If so, add me and help me speed up the process, I want this gold skull so I can go back to my Iceskimo :(

my PSN is Iceclops

I do, same as my name here... but I dont help people anymore, I was one of the first people to post having all the insane weapons, and I got around 40 friend requests asking for them =\ I also posted I would help Kbat on here and got 30+ friend requests asking me to help them with insane...

Were you playing multiplayer? And, if so, were there any levels where you died and the rest of your team went on to beat the level without you? You need to be alive at the end of every single level in order to count the game as beaten.

Were you playing multiplayer? And, if so, were there any levels where you died and the rest of your team went on to beat the level without you? You need to be alive at the end of every single level in order to count the game as beaten.

maybe that changed over time... but that doesnt matter o.x

the first time I beat insane, I died on the catfish. When I killed the wizard I got the skull, but I was missing open faced grey knight. LOL

the first time I beat insane, I died on the catfish. When I killed the wizard I got the skull, but I was missing open faced grey knight. LOL

Are you completely sure? Because I'm pretty sure the game won't count as beaten if you aren't alive by the end of every level. It's the common solution to problems like these.

Are you completely sure? Because I'm pretty sure the game won't count as beaten if you aren't alive by the end of every level. It's the common solution to problems like these.

100% you can ask annon lol he said the same thing. I also played with Namonakixsoul or whatever, and she died a LOT... and I usually opted out of healing her to end the level so she would come back with full HP... I swear I did it like 10 times and she STILL got normal complete o.x

I am 100% certain on both accounts, and all of that.

Well I kept failing on thieves forest because I was soloing it, and I got to level 60-ish off failing on that troll boss like 20 times, after that I really breezed through the game. I beat every level without dying, but I don't have the ship wheel in my inventory (It disappeared when I got to the desert then I got off for the day)

I'm going to replay a lot of the levels today, But most likely just Lava world and corn boss to have the wheel and horn, Then I'm going from wiz takeoff->wiz interior->final battle twice, it should count then. I played multiplayer from Flooded Temple->Ice Castle, but I was the one reviving my friend every time he was out of potions. If the above method doesn't work I'm probably just going to run through insane again.

Did you beat Wizard Castle Interior till the end in one game?

Once youre in the wizard castle don't leave.

You might have the same problem I have with regular mode in multiplayer. Not sure about insane mode tho, I didnt want to risk it.

I beat Wiz Castle Interior->Final Boss twice, and it didn't count.

I'm going to try The wizard castle takeoff to the final battle twice, and get the ship wheel and horn so there shouldn't be any reason for me to be missing any.. yeah.