Sign in to follow this  
Iceclops

Question (PS3)

I played Castle Crashers on the 360 (Not for a long time, unfortunately, damn RROD's made me quit consoles for a while) but I do recall hearing some song whenever I opened the chest filled with money. I don't hear it on the PS3 version I have, and I asked a friend if he heard any song when he opened the chest and he said he didn't. I haven't tried to see if it has anything to do with Standard Vs. HDMI, but we're both using component cables (the tricolor ones with the matching slots and stuff). Anyone know how to get the song to play, or if it's in the Ps3 version at all?

I played Castle Crashers on the 360 (Not for a long time, unfortunately, damn RROD's made me quit consoles for a while) but I do recall hearing some song whenever I opened the chest filled with money. I don't hear it on the PS3 version I have, and I asked a friend if he heard any song when he opened the chest and he said he didn't. I haven't tried to see if it has anything to do with Standard Vs. HDMI, but we're both using component cables (the tricolor ones with the matching slots and stuff). Anyone know how to get the song to play, or if it's in the Ps3 version at all?

Can you search? or do you just ask questions till someone tells you to? its glitched =.=