Sign in to follow this  
yoshilime

Castle Crashers...In my homework? More likly than you think!

Im not sure whether this should go in fanart or here but...

How many times have you used castle crashers in homework? Here's what i mean...

I used a drawing of an Iceskimo (one of the best drawing i ever made) to explain thermal energy in science.

I used a CC wide sword as example of physical and cheical changes.

And much much more

Has anybody ever used CC, or heck, any other game as such examples?

Dam... What kind of homework do you guys have?

Its hard to involve Castle Crashers in Alg. 2, Notes on the bible, discussion of ancient African Civilizations, Latin, and Biology...... :(:cry:

I wrote my thesis for my PhD based on the molecular physics behind the Orange Knight's fire attack.

What, you to? Gahh, now i have to change mine.

Haha. Thats way too weird you bought this up. I used alot of references from CC for a project I had on the crusades. I slipped in lots of fake bits like how there were thives in forests that became masters of achery, and a whole paragrah on three sacred relics. I got a 86% :)

Ahhh yes. I drew a Grey Skull today in Science class to show the brain fusing to the skull. :P

EDIT: I usally doodle the Alien (CC form) in random notes and projects.

Haha. Thats way too weird you bought this up. I used alot of references from CC for a project I had on the crusades. I slipped in lots of fake bits like how there were thives in forests that became masters of achery, and a whole paragrah on three sacred relics. I got a 86% :)

You should have mentioned the Muslims from islam challenged the european knights to volleyball.

You get my seal of approval for that thief reference though. What teacher let that slip by?

I also want to take pictures on my paper. I had 3 icekimos showing various examples of thermal energy and a thief cooking a burrito in a microwave to show an example of electromagnetic energy.

You get my seal of approval for that thief reference though. What teacher let that slip by?

I was hoping he wouldnt notice and he did'nt but some of my friends did and thought it was great.

I started a epic story were a icekimo gets his best friend (a goose) trampled over by a bunch of knights and then he go's off to *crash* the knights castle. Unfourtunlly the teacher decided she didnt want to work on that project so I never finished the story...

Guest patricia39

Your homework seems amusing but odd. Your teacher might be confused thinking, 'how an icekimo gets a goose best friend?' Use your imagination and try to start writing again your epic story, I think you can do it!

Actually when I do my homework, I am not using anything but only a pen and a paper and of course my note. I do my homework with my own and even if I failed, I don't blame anything. At least I just do my own best!

hii, welcome :D hope you will become a face well see here a lot!

Latly ive been drawing a lot of Coneheads, bombs, grooms, and Barbarians in a notebook. I really need to learn how to draw them other than in a hunched position.

On another note, i got my iceskimo science sheet back. I got full credit (i think some extra??) and a comment from the teacher saying "Great job, loved it!

Latly ive been drawing a lot of Coneheads, bombs, grooms, and Barbarians in a notebook. I really need to learn how to draw them other than in a hunched position.

On another note, i got my iceskimo science sheet back. I got full credit (i think some extra??) and a comment from the teacher saying "Great job, loved it!

hahaha thats awesome.