Sign in to follow this  
ChickenHounk911

The Glitch and Error List (Please use as a Reference)

"uber-list-o-bugs-they-already-know-about-and-are-fixing"

Note: I have created this list in hopes of minimizing repeat posts thus making these forums a bit nicer, cleaner and more organized. The guys at the behemoth know that the game has issues, they are on it. If you have found an error or a glitch, please refer to this list. If it is on here, they know about it.

If you think you may have found a new glitch, not listed here, feel free to post it as a topic on the “Technical Issues” area of these here forums. If there are repeat posts on the same issue, I will then update my mighty list and keep it going. Also, I know others have tried to create glitch lists and stuff, yes I may have taken some from yours, so here is a big THANK YOU to whomever feels I borrowed from their post. Here goes:

Error

What, how or where

Online Play

-Needs overall maintenance.

-Playing online, people have been getting kicked out of games.

-Players have been getting the “game not available” message

-People have been getting their Xbox 360 frozen or stuck on the online screen

-Players have been getting the “level 0” screen after online games.

Multi Player

-Overall maintenance.

Items: People not been receiving the items vital to pass the game. i.e. horn, monocular, wheel, etc.

Levels: People have been able to skip certain levels that make passing the game impossible for them. Ex – Can skip through Full Moon.

Unlocking: People have not received credit for passing a game on multiplayer, thus not unlocking characters, achievements, etc. (See Items and levels)

Justice Glitch (aka Data Loss)

-Needs major overall maintenance.

-Possibly the most common (and painful) glitch. This encompasses everything from losing characters, animal orbs, items, exp. points, passed levels, insane mode, weapons, etc.

-This has also happened because of hard drive transfers, memory unit transfers, downloading the game on separate xbox 360 units, recovering gamer profiles over LIVE, license non-transfer issues, etc.

Boss Battles

-People have been experiencing odd visual glitches and hiccups on many of the games bosses. Barbarian Boss disappears and re-appears behind player, people have gotten stuck “inside” the wizard and kill him quickly. Volcano boss has had issues too. Ice king has a bit of slowdown.

Dark Knight Boss

-There is glitch where upon being thrown 1 to 3 times, he gets stuck in the air. This allows for a quick and easy kill. Sometimes the player can’t continue the game because of this. (See Boss battles)

Alien Hominid Weapons

-Upon changing initial weapon, usually the pitchfork, the alien cannot pick up any other weapon. (Ed note: Not sure if this is a glitch or intentional.)

Boomerang “Glitch”?

-Players have been able to raise experience level easily (boosting) by allowing a charged boomerang attack to get stuck behind a boss. This occurs frequently with Catfish boss and Bat Cave boss but has been done with most bosses. (Ed note: Not sure if this is a glitch or intentional.)

Boosting Freeze

-Game has been known to freeze, even if playing single player, after using the boosting method (see boomerang “glitch”).

-Game more likely to suffer Data Loss glitch after boosting.

(example of this is using the boomerang on Barabrian Boss, game will visually freeze up)

Out of Bounds

-People have been experiencing going through barriers and wandering out of bounds on a level.

-Levels that have been known to glitch are: lava world, Medussa’s level, snow level, thieves forest and others.

Infinite Throw

-Players have experienced enemies not dying after being thrown repeatedly at edges of the screen. It shows damage being done, but the character does not die. This can be continued infinitely.

Headless Ninja (others)

-Minor visual hiccup while using Ninja. Sometimes when he does the victory dance, he loses his head, and we see green knights body. This has also been seen while using the bear and others.

Undying Scorpion

-Desert level, sometimes scorpion have become invincible after immediatly hitting “x” after they have attacked you.

-Scorpion can be juggled indefinitely if hit on the right spot and following it around until it falls.

Cloning Knights

-Players have been able to clone characters on some online games.

-Players complete data has been swapped after online games.

Bear Tornado

-People have been experiencing minor freezing or the inability to attack with the bear character after a tornado. This usually lasts 5 to 7 seconds, they can then move and/or attack again.

Pazzo Freeze

-People have been experiencing their Xbox 360 freezes when there are 4 character on screen, each with an animal orb, and someone tries to purchase pazzo in the store. This forces a hard reset to continue playing.

That is all for now. I will be adding to this list as more glitches become apparent, known and popular. Feel free to reply, or PM me directly, Kelly, please sticky this. Thank you everyone. - Chicken

Good start, but missing tons of errors.

Here's one I filed (exit game glitch):

When on the world map and paused, opening the sidebar blade (via the Xbox Home button or by selecting achievements in the menu), you cannot exit the game afterwards. If you try to, you will spawn on the current level you are on and will be frozen. However, the game doesn't freeze.

Another one:

In a local game, guests cannot be used in Castle Crashers and Arena mode. If a guest tries to join, it will act like they are impossible to play with. However, you can select the non-guest's gamertag from the menu.

Denivire,

Feel free to post the errors or the correction and I will take the steps to modify the mega list. You can PM me as well.

You mean that after turning beffy while suing the bear, they get the 3 second freeze as well? I hope I am getting this right.

P.S. I added you as a friend on xobx live.

I've noticed that when you do the Saracen's RT+Y magic, he cannot attack after unless coming to a brief complete stop. Another thing, the Eskimo's airborne RT+B/Y eats up half of his magic meter, and it's his little snowball.

Guest Coverop

Headless Ninja (others)

-Minor visual hiccup while using Ninja. Sometimes when he does the victory dance, he loses his head, and we see green knights body. This has also been seen while using the bear and others.

Thx for write that better. By me

Glitch - THANKS!

UNVRasta-

Dan has covered this before he stated that the magic issue was intentional so people could play using different tactics.

Coverop -

Gracias Compadre!

Thanks for your feedback.

Glitch - THANKS!

UNVRasta-

Dan has covered this before he stated that the magic issue was intentional so people could play using different tactics.

Coverop -

Gracias Compadre!

Thanks for your feedback.

When danp said that, he was refering to the Icekimo and his snowball. Or did he say specifically the saracen?

I found a silly little glitch whenever I go to pass through the Barbarian Boss with the boomerang.

When I throw said boomerang and get it caught on the Boss, I run away and do a dash attack and suddenly I go into a flipping position TOWARD the boomerang until I get it back, I don't believe I take damage, neither.

It only happens on the Barbarian Boss and personally I think it's funny and a little neat.

Sacaren has some werid glitch where if you hold rt down and run and let go you cannot lunge until you stop. If you start running and then you hold down rt you cant go tornado or throw sand intil you stop. well thats what happens to me.

Noticing now the "Headless Ninja".

He doesn't lose his head, his body just flickers to the Green Knight's body for a split second in the middle of switching from looking left to right or right to left :P

It also affects ALL characters, not just Ninja.

I played too much arena to notice this. :lol:

I didn't really want to post this one.. But..

On insane and easy way to beat the first cyclops boss is, have one person stand on the right side of the lava pit under the pile of dirt.

Have all the other players go to the left side of the screen. The cyclops keeps jumping back in forth by the lava pit letting you almost endlessly attack him. (Melee only)

If he goes to the left of the screen have the lava pit guy use ranged magic/arrows to get his attention again and that's it!

Note. The guy by the lava pit is trapped because the other people on the left side of the screen, so the cyclops can't go around behind him and attack. :D

-Whenever I kill a boss with the Boomerang (either when it gets caught behind the boss or going for the 1dmg "Humiliation" kill; it doesn't seem to matter) the graphics completely wig out and I'm forced to finish the level blind and quit out. I've yet to see anything of this glitch online, but it's happened to me on 3 different consoles/hard-drives without fail.

-Not so much a technical error as a completely unimportant cosmetic qualm, but Skeletons/Industrialists* still spurt out blood when beheaded.

-Resurrected Aliens, i.e. during the Necromancer fight, have more than 1HP (this is probably intentional, though.)

There's a few more noteworthy things, but they're either already on the list or presently slipping my mind.

*assuming they are indeed mechanical men.

I found a glitch where in the beachball game if you are playing multiplayer and someone dies if you win while you are dead you get stuck and can not move, you can exit the game though. Also once I and 3 other people were hitting the saracens while playing beachball and all of them started running towards us and being stuck on the boundary and not hitting the beachball on their side, somehow we were able to win but I don.t remember how.

i think i have a new glitch. i went to play an online ranked arena match and when entering the character select screen it said i left the game. then it loaded to the character select screen and i could press a to choose green, but as soon as i did it would go back to no character. then if i held a it would stay on green. no one else was in the character select screen.

Another semi-cosmetic glitch:

If you get into a weapon-clash on the Pirate Ship level, you'll continue to slide around the level in crossed swords mode as the ship rocks back and forth; meanwhile, the Ninjers remain perfectly still.

Game Killing Gitch for me.

I cannot save the game. At all. Every time I start, I have to begin from scratch. It tells me every time I play that it cannot save, but any local profiles not saved to the memory unit (while playing locally, obviously) are able to progress normally.

I am going to try a few things in the future, but for now that is all I know.

Any time i am hovering over the blacksmith or any shop on the map and i try to exit the game it will spawn me inside the shop or blacksmith and does not allow me to move or anything, the only way to exit out of that screen is to go back to X-box dashboard or turn off the system. Also when i am spawned inside a shop or the blacksmith area after trying to exit the game, the screen will be very laggy and sometimes my character may not come in the screen, and once my character did not come in the screen and it showed in the top left hand corner of the screen (where your characters picture, health, and magic bars are) that i was playing a green knight (which i was not) who was level 99 (which i was not either) and the EXP bar kept on filling up at a very quick pace and was blinking.

What I want to know is how a game this good gets released with the vast amount of bugs and glitches it has? Come on people, this is ridiculous. I had the game lock up my 360 and all 3 of my friends I was playing online with today TWICE! That's unacceptable and either we should get a refund or a patch. Behemoth has had plenty of time to fix this and it needs to be done.

I love the game but this is really screwed up!