Sign in to follow this  
ChickenHounk911

The Glitch and Error List (Please use as a Reference)

Megaman, the boss glitch is in the list. They are on this.

007 fan, they are working on an update, this has been confirmed check out Kelley's post on "Title Update" these things just take time.

I just wanted to mention here-

All the items on this list have been brought to our attention and reviewed by The Behemoth. This does not mean, necessarily, that we will be fixing every single thing here. Some of these items were decided to be by design, and not to be changed. Obviously all the crashy, datalossy ones will be fixed. Just sayin'.

hugs all around,

kelly

All the items on this list have been brought to our attention and reviewed by The Behemoth. This does not mean, necessarily, that we will be fixing every single thing here. Some of these items were decided to be by design, and not to be changed. Obviously all the crashy, datalossy ones will be fixed. Just sayin'.

hugs all around,

kelly

Then I hope the boomarange glitch stays...which really isnt a glitch its common sense.....but its cheap lol. :lol:

Guest XxyourfatxX

um every time i kill the corn boss and get the horn when i turn off the console the horn goes away no matter what i do

Let the king die on flowery field insane mode. If he gets beheaded his body will disapear and a headless body will walk in from the right and disapear.(he can die but thats not away to get the scepter) Also not sure if its a glitch but on the desert level git hit into the ground by the mini ufo. It will continue to spawn aliens that cant hurt you becuase you are in the ground.

hugs all around,

kelly

Then I hope the boomarange glitch stays...which really isnt a glitch its common sense.....but its cheap lol. :lol:

Well, too late my friend. It is gone with the TU.

When chicken comes back, hopefully he can update this thread by deleting all the issues already addressed in the title update. (I still think there may be "some" types of network problems out there. GOW2 had network problems. ;) )

gonna unsticky this, as it has served its purpose, i think? We will post a new list of things that were fixed in the TU in a little while.

then again, if this thread stays active, or people still find it usefull, ill sticky it right up again!

:arrow:

k