Sign in to follow this  
castle crasher

hey im new!

hey im new to this forums only and i was just saying hello to everyone im not new to castlecrashers on ps3 though i've been on it since it came out and beat the game with knights and got a few characters and stuff but i was just saying hello and hi to everyone on this forums

Welcome! Dost thou plan to stay?

Please leave your wallet and other valuables at the door.

yes i will be on for a long time honestly getting new updates about castle crashers and all the others and will be asking questions about stuff i dont know really but nice to meet you to! :D

This is a relyl friendly forum. Since there arent that many active users you get to know everyone pretty fast.

Guest Iveh

Welcome to the forum! (I feel so important saying it even though I'm new aswell. xD)

hey im new to this forums only and i was just saying hello to everyone im not new to castlecrashers on ps3 though i've been on it since it came out and beat the game with knights and got a few characters and stuff but i was just saying hello and hi to everyone on this forums

Well welcome here. I hope I'm not late to say that. Enjoy your stay and leave all weapons and animal orbs at the front entrance.

Okay, this thread's been dying and reviving continuously. I'm going to go ahead and finally give it that stake in the heart it so desperately needs.

Locking.