Sign in to follow this  
Guest ModernYorkster

Insane mode psn trophy problem

Guest ModernYorkster

Alright everyone, here's the issue. A friend and I completed the required levels on Castle Crashers insane mode to acheive the trophy, after successfuly completeing the last boss twice we didn't receive the trophy for completion. One thing I didn't have during the last fight was the horn. Do I need to refight the corn boss, blow the horn at the gate, and the continue fighting the last boss?

Thanks

ModernYorkster

You have to beat wizard castle interior till the very end in one sitting.

If you need potions dont return to map, just defeat the painter boss again, he gives all party members 5 potions.

An for the horn, it wont show in your stats page on insane even tho you have it.

Yes, you need the horn to unlock insane trophy. Go to a insane level and check if you have it.

Guest ModernYorkster

Do I have to kill the three bosses in the interior? or can I skip straight to the last boss?

You can skip straight to the last boss, but there is also the requirement of having to do the Full Moon stage on the PS3 version. (I don't know if you did it, but I'd thought I'd throw it out there.)

Guest ModernYorkster

Thanks for the information, but I was told by many people that full moon isnt required. These people have also completeded the insane mode without doing the full moon.

I will attempt afew methodes tonight and post an official answere on what was sucessfull.

I will attempt:

1. Doing the final boss's interieor and skipping the last three bosses

2. doing the interior and kill the final bosses.

3. Completeing full moon then doing the interior and final boss

4. completeing full moon then doing the interior, three bosses, and final boss.

You can skip straight to the last boss, but there is also the requirement of having to do the Full Moon stage on the PS3 version. (I don't know if you did it, but I'd thought I'd throw it out there.)

Are you sure this applies to Insane Mode, too?

Guest ModernYorkster

I'm going to attempt it tonight. I'll post a definite answere once this task is accomplished.

From the information I've recieved Full Moon is indeed required for the PS3 version. On the Xbox version however it is not. If you notice any differences from my guide and the PS3 version of insane mode please post them.