Sign in to follow this  
slaible

slaible's UNOFFICIAL tier list for average gamers CAMPAIGN

ok, first tier list and its going to be... average, because i (just like you) am average. yes you, youre probably average! because most gamers are, so i, joe the plumber, have decided to make this tier list based on the average gamers experiences through beating the game SEVERAL times on normal and a couple on insane. now, i, unlike many other tier guyz, will be taking xxxyy's into account because thats my favorite combo (btw, knights xxxyy doesnt do as much damage as everyone elses, but OK has a x1 dot, Greenie x3, BK freezes, and gray and RK... theirs sucks :P ) only because i, like many other average gamers, can only air juggle for about 15 secs before dropping. so enjoy this unique, yet average tier list! oh and btw, do not take this too literally, because no matter who you are, you can succeed with any of these characters

--------------

best guyz on the earth

1. blue knight

2. red knight

3. indy/fencer

good guyz

4. fire demon

5. orange knight

6. necromancer

7. brute/snakey

8. king

9. skeleton/cultist

still reliable

10. green knight

11. bear

12. saracen

13. alien

14. royal guard/conehead

15. gray knight

bad guyz

16. ninja

17. killer beekeeper

18. barbarian

19. civilian/gray knight 2/peasant/stoveface/thief

20. iceskimo

--------------

now, here are some details on a few of the selections, and i will be updating as popularity increases

1. blue knight: he got #1, and he deserved it. his xxxyy is just too destructive, and all he had to do was give up spammability of his RTY, which he can still use regardless, and every single one of his magic abilities freezes, so when his melee got boosted with freezing, well, that just made him so much better

2. red knight: i love red knight as much as the next guy, however... have you ever played full moon on insane mode? imagine running around with no magic left, trying to fend for yourself with the worst xxxyy in the game, and then OMG ITS A BOULDER! you get squashed by the boulder and a beefy stoveface, because you didnt have the magic or xxxyy to fend for yourself. the resolution? play with a BK, and thats why red knights awesome magic and partnership makes him #2 (and it does get annoying waiting for that red knight to empty his magic when with anyone else you couldve pounced on him already :roll: )

3. indy/fencer: you may have noticed, but their rank evens out with the seconds it takes to down a boss, 3 seconds. however, their magic just doesnt do well with lesser dudes, because they do like 17 damage and knocks them down, so they couldve been #2 if it werent for that, because one day you will look back and say "man, i think its the lesser enemies that made the game so hard, im gonna take more than necromancers head for that!" ;)

4. fire demon: i guess i need to explain why he and OK beat brute and snakey... well, same reason that RK beat indy/fencer, i dont like brute and snakey for lesser dudes, but orange knight and fire demon at least leave them with a dot, and you can spam OKs and fire demons more (well, idk about fire demon, can someone confirm this? if not OK and fire demon shall switch positions)

8. king: beats out quite a few because it saves potions so that you may use them in fights, and it affects everyone, plus, you can use it during the balloon phases in the evil wizard fight! (and in blue shield too if you have some buddies around to protect you)

9. skeleton: nothing too good, nothing too bad, nuff said

10. green knight: this guy has some good magic, however you have to avoid his YY, drunken feedle has provided some juggles to use instead, xyxy, xxxy, and xxy, however it is unfortunate that he cant use xyy...

11. bear: this beats saracen... oh you want to know why? bullet > gust, duh!... omg are you still curious? lol jk, but i just think RTB was designed for damage, not some... whatever saracen has, however you can pull of some cool juggles with saracen if you practice enough, oh yeah and, reason skeleton beats bear is because the tornado can be broken

13. alien: you cant use any weapons that affect stats... but it does have x3 magic speed!... until you run out of magic... but it does leave them with a dot i suppose

14. royal guard/conehead: gray knight, but with a piercing xxxyy, and... bombs, bombs! but with arrows, but oh well, thats something half of everyone else has to live with

15. gray knight: ^ this, but with 2nd worst xxxyy

16. ninja: bad RTY range, but if you can coop with it, hes half way decent

17. killer beekeeper: only hits one target, yet is an RTY :cry: however, you you stand next to something solid and use it, the bees will fly horizontally instead of vertically

18. barbarian: weapons that fall are further spread out than arrows, not a lot better, but hey here he is

19. civilian/gray knight 2/peasant/stoveface/thief: arrow guyz, not good

20. iceskimo: completely INFERIOR to BK, but thats not my issue, the issue is his RTB/air RTY... no different than a throwing knife, yet costs x4... *shoots self*

--------------

leave comments and tell me what you think! i will be updating with more details on each character if this gets popular with average players like you and me! now, please understand that this is a tier list, that is unofficial and for campaign, so your ideas will probably differ if you are above/below average, so if you wish to, please leave constructive criticism and i will try my best to reply. also remember that none of these characters are bad, and you arent terrible either, so if you want to learn some tricks or just want to play send a message to slaible or add as a friend and we can play sometime (im on the ps3 btw, and im not amazing, im average). thanks and have a great one!

-slaible

The blue is bad cause his magic dies out to fast

hes not bad, hes best, you use it once to trap then juggle or xxxyy everyone else

And btw the xxxyy attack is weakest with the original characters. Its max dam is 100 but for all else its almost 200 just saying.

i know, i'll throw that in there, but OK's dot... still isnt as good, but it makes the combo still more than acceptable, BKs xxxyy is best, it freezes, and i said that RK's is horrible anyway

Beekeeper and gray knight the worst for campian i give you that but for the green knight he's cool even better if you can juggle. 8-)

gray knight beats regular arrow guyz (with out bombs) and the green knight is the only one with that gimp yy of his

The ninja's magic is almost as destructive as the industrialist's

And the green knight is pretty good, don't know why you let him at the bottom

well, ninjas range is gimp, however if you can coop well, like i said, yes he can be very destructive, and as for green knight, i changed him

Slaible, that wasn't really necessary.

MadBestKiller, please read over the forum rules.

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=1186

It's against the rules to flame other members. Don't do it again, okay? ;)

SushiGummi: Able to stop a fight in two flipping seconds.

Flipping, you say!?

Bedflip.gif

Now wait, I should probably know this, but is there a difference between the Gray Knight and the Open Visor Gray Knight? If not, there's no reason for them to be on different tiers.

Also, the Green Knight's pretty good. If I remember correctly, he's even Dan's favorite character.

green knight is actually one of the best characters in the game

heres why

His magic does x3 to poisoned enemies

he can weaken bosses almost as quickly as the best

He can juggle with ease.. just dont press Yx2

X,y,x,y

X,x,y

x,x,x,y

Depending on weather Y is pressed odd or even he will go up or down

x=Forward swing then Y=down

x=Backward swing then y=up

Very easy to do

Hes also one of the best arena killers if you don't know how to juggle

Again someone by the name of fenix had the same list as you and its very unlawful to say the green knight is the worst

same with the icekimo.. icekimo is best using his ground magic then go air born

Don't let 1 thing ruin a charcter like that

The arrow characters are the weakest

Any of them can't match the others

Some may say king is lowest tier due to only being able to heal...

King is best played solo as you have as much time needed to heal yourself if your out of potions

Again what do i know right?

Ive only been playing the game since it came out

actually feedle i was hoping to get the attention of some of the better players, to maybe have a discussion, so i will dissect your post and answer to all of your concerns, so i will start at the green knight part of your post...

i really do admire that you took the time to figure out how to juggle with the green knight, and he can even do the slow infinite juggle, however, there are other characters out there with great magic and can use ALL of the juggles, and since green knight cant do YYX i thought that ruined him since thats my favorite juggle, but you have certainly provided enough evidence to move him up, thank you

as for the comment about mine being the same as fenix's... its not, there similarities sure, but theres similarities in a lot of lists, right?

arrow guys have worst magic IMO, (besides iceskimo, seriously who pays X4 for a bullet RTB?!) mainly because of the pause in between casting

maybe im a little hard on iceskimo for his pretty gimp RTB/air RTY, because i must admit, he has a good ground RTY... i'll work on rearranging him, if i ever have spare time

at the end of your post you sounded like i offended you somehow? idk i just thought i would throw that in there because i was curious...

if you have anymore concerns, to you or anyone else reading this, please leave a comment! im here for good, clean, open debates. thanks!

i agree with everything you just said, and i would like to hold that against him, but i already know how that ticks players off :roll: but i can still say his average RTB costs x4! but since there are trolls out there, i just gotta be like "well he has a good RTY at least despite his horrid RTB..."

actually, the tier list is not pointless because 1. it allows me to voice my opinion and 2. would you like to have a character with good or bad magic? i realize that opinions vary, so really i just wanted to make my opinion known so i can have discussions. now, as to PeasantPenguin, if you want to make a list based on looks, take a stab at it, and this game is all about opinion so it doesnt matter if its based on opinion, mine is :)

thats cool, i will be looking forward to it and the debates that follow! "omg green knight looks so cool put him number one!" "no rk pwns your noobie little green turd stfu and gtfo! :x " " :cry: " :lol:

actually feedle i was hoping to get the attention of some of the better players, to maybe have a discussion, so i will dissect your post and answer to all of your concerns, so i will start at the green knight part of your post...

i really do admire that you took the time to figure out how to juggle with the green knight, and he can even do the slow infinite juggle, however, there are other characters out there with great magic and can use ALL of the juggles, and since green knight cant do YYX i thought that ruined him since thats my favorite juggle, but you have certainly provided enough evidence to move him up, thank you

as for the comment about mine being the same as fenix's... its not, there similarities sure, but theres similarities in a lot of lists, right?

arrow guys have worst magic IMO, (besides iceskimo, seriously who pays X4 for a bullet RTB?!) mainly because of the pause in between casting

maybe im a little hard on iceskimo for his pretty gimp RTB/air RTY, because i must admit, he has a good ground RTY... i'll work on rearranging him, if i ever have spare time

at the end of your post you sounded like i offended you somehow? idk i just thought i would throw that in there because i was curious...

if you have anymore concerns, to you or anyone else reading this, please leave a comment! im here for good, clean, open debates. thanks!

Well fennix never tested everything out to the point where it made any use. That's his own flaw... He thought the green knight was useless because he couldn't do the only juggle he really knew how to do. I proved the theory correct with otto/awner/forgotten knight. Air juggles are made up of nothing but odd and even attacks.

If you swing back with x then y.. You go up!

If you swing forward with x then y... You go down!

If you do y,y then your pretty much doing the spin attack which makes y,y, with green useless unless hes grounded and against a wall standing juggling.

You can create any juggle you want when you add x's to the equation..

xxxxxyxyxyxyxyx etc.... doesnt matter as long as there is no y,y for the green.

You can do x,y,x,y,x,y etc and he will keep going up or keep bouncing off the ground.

Green knight has the most balanced magic and does the most damage over time to beefies and normal characters. x3 damage... how can you say its garbage just because of it not ripping appart a boss.

As for the icekimo.. he is just as usefull as the blue knight if you use his magic on the ground. Plain and simple.. Use the ground ice then set up your juggle.. its extremely effective. The snowball is a flaw...

The arrow characters are my least favourite hands down... If i was going to write a tier list theyd be the bottom all equal. People even say the beekeeper is one of the worsts. Well obviously you havn't used his magic on air borne bosses. He tears them up.

Anyhow my inbox is always open if anyone wants to know more...

Teir lists are good but you need to make one for arena, campain, insane mode.

Just one doesn't cut it ...

I disagree with your assumption on the arrow magic,its one of the best magic for wiping out the skeleton beefies on the Marsh insane,one of the hardest lvl's (tried n tested with all Arrow guys).

I want to add a few things before everyone decides to recreate a tier list with the same elements.

First..

Each knight has a different elemental level 15 magic combo, X,X,X,Y

The 4 original knights have weaker versions then any other knight!

This makes arrow magic characters strong for the combo alone.

Same with eskimo and any other 2nd copy cat knight etc.

The 4 original knights have elemental abilities with this combo. This combined with another elemental weapon can cause a lethal combination though its random.

So if your saying the eskimo is gimp cause of a snowball... he has many possitives..

x,x,x,y is better then blue knight and he can still cast ground ice magic.

Green knight has a decreased x,x,x,y but he can poison with it and even though he can't x,y,y juggle he can still perform juggles.

Think about it before you make a teir list...

Honestly some characters will always have an edge over others but look into the details before you knock them.

I'm not offending or being offended by any of this.. I'm just pointing out the facts..

Also take into account each character in arena mode...

Saracaren is one of the best.. story mode he may lack.

Example^^^

Next is red his magic is the bomb in tight spots like against people you cant juggle.

Hahaha, oh my god. Does that mean that if there's somebody you can't juggle you just shock them to death?