Sign in to follow this  
errVICIOUS

Rank #1 PS3!!!

I'm not going to 'dumb down' my opinion because it seems 'mean.'

I like to be blunt. I never have/will sugarcoat things. Besides, being blunt isn't against any rule so I dunno where you came across that.

Actually, yes it is.

Call it 'dumbing down' if you'd like, but if you can't make a proper argument without harassing the other members, you'll end up getting in trouble.

So your calling juggling cheap :?:

Yeah.

If you're in a fight with a good juggler and he gets you into a juggle, you lose.

There's no way to counter a juggle after you're in one.

This isn't completely true. It's not possible to kill someone in one juggle in arena. It always takes at least two and I've only played a handful of players who can manage that. The huge majority of player who actually know how to juggle will take around 4 to kill you. Yeah, it's your fault if you let them get you 4 times. I guess you could argue that it's unfair that they can start another juggle the second you get off the ground but you can also hit them the second you get off the ground. No one has an advantage in that situation.

Fact of the matter of the matter is that it's not unfair if your enemy memorized the exact timing it takes for your character to stand up or if he memorized the timing on the juggle to make it last longer. He took the time to take advantage of the simple mechanics in this game and you didn't. He deserves the win in that situation.

I killed tx MOJOJOJ tx in one combo. I've also seen madbest do it to some random dude in a match. It's gotta be a glitch though because neither of us had a "critical" weapon at the time.

Guest bushisprez

you haven't seen juggling until you've play'd marvel vs capcom 2 online it gets very annoying seeing the same 3 characters in just about any combination juggling you to death such a cheap way to win and most likely borring if thats all you can do to win really takes the fun and variety out of the combat :x

you haven't seen juggling until you've play'd marvel vs capcom 2 online it gets very annoying seeing the same 3 characters in just about any combination juggling you to death such a cheap way to win and most likely borring if thats all you can do to win really takes the fun and variety out of the combat :x

Heh yeah on MvC2 I'm pretty bad so i just have to sit there and be 50 hit combo'd :lol: And rank 1? congratulations? ;)

Merit-worthy? I didnt even twitter about it. Only my girl and a few friends know cause they come over often.

wait...well here in CC world yes its merit-worthy!!

Hahaha, your funny. You realize your on the internet, right? Making a post in a forum, exclaiming "Rank #1 PS#!!" Right?

Or, you know, anyone who looks at the leaderboards also has access to this information.

You can not say you are not looking for praise.

Merit-worthy? I didnt even twitter about it. Only my girl and a few friends know cause they come over often.

wait...well here in CC world yes its merit-worthy!!

Hahaha, your funny. You realize your on the internet, right? Making a post in a forum, exclaiming "Rank #1 PS#!!" Right?

Or, you know, anyone who looks at the leaderboards also has access to this information.

You can not say you are not looking for praise.

There's nothing wrong with being proud of such an accomplishment.

I'm pretty sure a good majority of us would have done the same thing.

His title was pointless to begin with so to bad for him he lost his place on the throne in his kingdom of no one cared about him to begin with. The end :lol:

You really need to learn some humility.

Being good at Castle Crashers isn't the secret of the universe.

People have every right to respect those who are good at the game.

Anyone who starts arguments about rank being critically important vs. having zero importance is a douche.

/argument.

Okay here, IMA BAECKSEET MODERATE:

Cyanide: Sushi has been telling you to stop being so rude and all that crap but you won't let up. LET UP :evil:

errrrVICIOUS, congrats. Even if you aren't anymore, I most likely would've done the same.

You guys need to calm down and realize that people have opinions. This is a fact: Everyones gonna have an opinion, and someone else in the world is gonna disagree with it. You just have to live with your differences. You don't have to agree or respect other people's opinions, but at least act like you respect them instead of critisizing them. /EndRant

So urrr..... Yeah

His title was pointless to begin with so to bad for him he lost his place on the throne in his kingdom of no one cared about him to begin with. The end :lol:

You really need to learn some humility.

Its hard to when no one can beat me :lol:

How about you go and get Starcraft so I can show you how someone with real skill plays a game?

Edit: And just to let you know, I'm not even one of the better Starcraft players. I still have a lot to improve on. You have much more, though you won't admit it.

You don't have to agree or respect other people's opinions, but at least act like you respect them instead of critisizing them.

I'm sure Hitler would have loved it if everyone had acted like they respected his opinions instead of criticizing them. ^^ I mean, god forbid someone had the nerve to suggest that he could be wrong, right?

Also, which Cyanide post are you referring to? There hasn't been one in two pages.

Also.....that rabbit guy really needs to stop talking about starcraft....

Everyone one has to say there great at something even if its a game no one really cares about thats all.

Yes...that is true...we should all just call it a truce and stop fighting

Also.....that rabbit guy really needs to stop talking about starcraft....

Everyone one has to say there great at something even if its a game no one really cares about thats all.

*cough* Just letting you know, Starcraft's fanbase is humongously gigantafreakingnormous, I wouldn't go around saying nobody cares about it.

It's a heck of a lot more well known than Castle Crashers, that's for sure.

Also, xI pwn Tacosx, please stop double posting. Just edit your previous post.

Ok good to know then i never heard of it. Whatever still i will never buy it just saying. And dude how about locking this post i mean we get it that this guy is number one but for some reason we all keep posting on it.

Just stop posting in it. Problem solved. I'm not going to lock it just because tacos revived it for the sake of agreeing with you that we should just let the thread move on.

If you want it to die, stop posting in it and let it die by itself.

Ok good to know then i never heard of it. Whatever still i will never buy it just saying. And dude how about locking this post i mean we get it that this guy is number one but for some reason we all keep posting on it.
sorry sushi...yes lock this

sorry sushi...yes lock this

There's no need to lock this, it's a discussion thread, people are discussing things.