Sign in to follow this  
errVICIOUS

Rank #1 PS3!!!

EDIT: and i am not saying it doesn't take skill, but even putting your shoes/drinking water takes skills

I believe that Basilisk has won the argument.

That's how i roll

There's no way to counter a juggle after you're in one.

Like I've said the key is to counter the avoid being juggled all together.

If behemoth put the combo in there and never took it out then well i guess its not cheap then now is it. :idea:

Even if the behemonth thought it is cheap or wanted to take it out, do you really think they would?

Ok okj the juggling is super balanced and it's the most legit tactic/technique ever invented by a man in a videogame.

If you are the super pro 1337 player you will do it and you will be proud of it like you just dismantled a nuclear bomb/practiced a brain surgery on a terminal patient and succeeded, not to mention that you can counter it any time dwagz

So what now? this is still the topic of the guy who made it to #1 not the juggling debate.

So what now? this is still the topic of the guy who made it to #1 not the juggling debate.

Somebody make a juggle debate thread, so that we can let this thread get back on topic, mmkay? ;)

There's not much of a topic.

He put a lot of hours into a game. Great! So did the 10th prestige COD players. There's no difference nor discussion value here.

/Thread.

He put a lot of hours into a game. Great! So did the 10th prestige COD players. There's no difference nor discussion value here.

/Thread.

This kid...

No difference? The difference here is that there are hundreds of 10th prestige COD players, and only one 1st place CastleCrasher.

What a horrible comparison. Going after 10th prestige takes longer and is so much more fun than playing on the same level grinding exp over and over.

/Thread.

This kid...

No difference? The difference here is that there are hundreds of 10th prestige COD players, and only one 1st place CastleCrasher.

What a horrible comparison. Going after 10th prestige takes longer and is so much more fun than playing on the same level grinding exp over and over.

No. There is no difference.

Someone could have a .01 KD and still get 10th prestige if he put enough hours into the game. All you did was sit in from of your console and mash buttons.

It's nothing remarkable. Don't think there is.

EDIT: Don't keep saying 'This kid' when you're too afraid to put your age onto your profile. It would be like me calling you a pretzel.

Someone could have a .01 KD and still get 10th prestige if he put enough hours into the game. All you did was sit in from of your console and mash buttons.

EDIT: Don't keep saying 'This kid' when you're too afraid to put your age onto your profile. It would be like me calling you a pretzel.

If you think he only got to #1 because he plays a lot, you're wrong. There are many more factors involved. You need to be a good fighter, you need to be able to keep yourself from dying, you need to come up with a good strategy, and you need to be determined. If errVICIOUS wasn't good at Castle Crashers, there's no way he'd be able to get to #1.

This little kid...

Your comparisons make me want to give birth to a dozen lions so they can claw my eyes out.

"Yea I'm so afraid of the internet." myspace: /yumerikguava

(Dont think its me? Send a message if youre not "afraid" deedurrr

To you its not remarkable but to the 4-7 people a day that congratulate on CC think otherwise. ;)

This little kid...

Your comparisons make me want to give birth to a dozen lions so they can claw my eyes out.

"Yea I'm so afraid of the internet." myspace: /yumerikguava

(Dont think its me? Send a message if youre not "afraid" deedurrr

To you its not remarkable but to the 4-7 people a day that congratulate on CC think otherwise. ;)

Congrats on the excellent counter-argument.

If you want to be butt-hurt and take it like I'm attacking you personally, that's on you I guess.

I could sit in front of my console all day until my eyes bleed, too. What's remarkable is that you think it's merit-worthy. That's my opinion, I guess.

Okay, no more of this.

Cyanide, if all you're going to do is start fights with other members, don't post.

errVICIOUS, please try not to get pulled into such fights.

@SushiGummy:

Sorry but you know I must have the last word. ^^;;;

Congrats on the excellent counter-argument.

If you want to be butt-hurt and take it like I'm attacking you personally, that's on you I guess.

I could sit in front of my console all day until my eyes bleed, too. What's remarkable is that you think it's merit-worthy. That's my opinion, I guess.

Merit-worthy? I didnt even twitter about it. Only my girl and a few friends know cause they come over often.

wait...well here in CC world yes its merit-worthy!!

An durr I'ma "act" butthurt cause its a forum. You are just asking for it when you come in here all "blahblah who cares" and with those horrible comparisons.

If I took every argument that I had online personally I probably be dead right now cause I shot myself.

Okay, no more of this.

Cyanide, if all you're going to do is start fights with other members, don't post.

errVICIOUS, please try not to get pulled into such fights.

To be honest, there's no 'fighting' rather than me stating a totally acceptable opinion.

err chose to take it as a personal attack. That's his/her fault. Not mine.

Whatever. I think it's not meritous. You don't. Deal.

PS: Getting butthurt because it's a forum is actually a less plausible excuse because it makes you look very shallow minded and full of yourself. Just a pro tip for when you post on forums in the future.

You two can feel free to argue as much as you want, as long as you keep the conversation mature and respectful. That means no first grade insults like 'butthurt,' or 'deedurr.' ;)

Or you give them a warning fore going out of topic?

And you could give one to more fore just that reson. :P

and you're not off-topic? You could have certainly asked Sushi in a PM.

Talk about hypocracy.

Dude there are 2 sentences in that post read both of them before you comment.

I think its pretty sweet that you made number 1 but dont try to keep it that way.

Huge waste of time..

Dude there are 2 sentences in that post read both of them before you comment.

Sorry, your grammar is just so awful that I couldn't make English out of the second sentence.

Dude..

I will just be ignoring you from now on since your a troll.

Go for it. I'm glad.

I'd just like to see you repeat that sentence and say it makes sense.

Youre not off topic? :?

Why would he when he went off topic in this thread quite a bit?

I think its pretty sweet that you made number 1 but dont try to keep it that way.

Huge waste of time..

Yep and who's time is it?

Youre not wasting your time by being here?

I wouldn't be posting in this community If I didn't go after first place.

Unlike you and Cyanide I need a greater reason than trolling to be here.

You have some crazy logic.

I visit forums becuase I like to chat with a community that plays the same game. Not because I like to be better than everyone else.

I thought that what a forum was for? My bad.

Your fight is really pointless come on. Your 1 rank on campian exp is a waste of your time and does not get respect from to many players. Only respect you get is that you love the game which is good but none from skill because heck if i had nothing to do i would be number 1 in that to. And Cyanide you are right but how you say it is agaist the rules of this forum disrespectful and because you are acting that way few see your point. Like i said before be the best at arena to get respect but then you say juggling is cheap and this is the wrong place for that disscussion. Stop braging because no one cares but you feel proud of it yourself because i dont brag about me being 11th in arena in cc but i do say it like i just did to prove a point. But to prove that i am better like you did. you may say oh i am being humble but the fact you made this forum says other wise. :idea:8-)

I'm not going to 'dumb down' my opinion because it seems 'mean.'

I like to be blunt. I never have/will sugarcoat things. Besides, being blunt isn't against any rule so I dunno where you came across that.

I guess chivalry is dead in gaming.