Sign in to follow this  
drunken feedle

This forum has turned into ps3 land

pffft.. this guy.

Why does it matter?

CC is now on a better system.

PS3 players that become pro at CC wont leave because of a system failure. (like the Ring of death on the 360.)

An a PS3 deals with less hackers.

From what I understand Xbox players are still able to uninstall their patches an do level up glitches.

Youre very uneducated as to the ways of the Xbox XD

I would have to disagree entirely. I like the Xbox360 much better. All of the PS3 users constantly complain about the Xbox360 red rings, when it happens to .1 percent of Xboxs. Not only that, but if you were to get red rings, Microsoft pays for shipping and fixing of the Xbox, so youll get it back in a month or two.

No, PS3 does not deal w/ more hackers. On the 360, you cant just uninstall an update. If you do, you cant play or sign into any profile w/ live.

I also tend to like the controller better, and the system and enviornment better, but thats an opinion.

pffft.. this guy.

Why does it matter?

PS3 players that become pro at CC wont leave because of a system failure. (like the Ring of death on the 360.)

From what I understand Xbox players are still able to uninstall their patches an do level up glitches.

I would have to disagree entirely. I like the Xbox360 much better. All of the PS3 users constantly complain about the Xbox360 red rings, when it happens to .1 percent of Xboxs. Not only that, but if you were to get red rings, Microsoft pays for shipping and fixing of the Xbox, so youll get it back in a month or two.

No, PS3 does not deal w/ more hackers. On the 360, you cant just uninstall an update. If you do, you cant play or sign into any profile w/ live.

I also tend to like the controller better, and the system and enviornment better, but thats an opinion.

its way more than .1 percent and 1-2 months? really, wow. while i do own both systems, i prefer the ps3 more. its more reliable IMO

pffft.. this guy.

Why does it matter?

its way more than .1 percent and 1-2 months? really, wow. while i do own both systems, i prefer the ps3 more. its more reliable IMO

Obviously, I was over exaggerating...

Whats the big deal? cant live w/ out a console for a month or two?

All of the PS3 users constantly complain about the Xbox360 red rings, when it happens to .1 percent of Xboxs.

You're about 33% off.

Edit: Sorry, I was wrong. It's 54%.

I, for one, hate the 360 to death, but that's obviously my opinion. There's no particular 'superior' system.

high possibility of crashing and long repair times, not a good combination. and yea that is a long time, i am an avid gamer.
Really not high at all. I dont even know anyone whos gotten red rings, and I know over 10 or so people, a couple who have had multiple Xboxs.

All of the PS3 users constantly complain about the Xbox360 red rings, when it happens to .1 percent of Xboxs.

You're about 33% off.

I, for one, hate the 360 to death, but that's obviously my opinion. There's no particular 'superior' system.

Older ring rates. Its been brought down alot since the original (although I hear the new ones worse with red rings).

You're about 33% off.

thats a pretty daunting percentage, anyway u are right. its all opinion based anyway, about which console is better.

Can't we have topics that have something to do with their titles.

I imagined some console wars would start when cc for ps3 arrived but this is ridiculous

AND YES THERE IS A SUPERIOR SYSTEM

N64

I use to have an Xbox 360 and lost it to the ring of death.

If you knew me irl you would see that I'm very anal about keeping my systems clean. Yet it still died. I still have my nintendo, super-nintendo, and sega-genesis working perfectly.

An I did call Microsoft to send me a new one or get repairs, unfortunately the warranty ended before hand.

Oh and go check out the TI thread.

The real problems on CC are on xbox.

You're about 33% off.

Older ring rates. Its been brought down alot since the original (although I hear the new ones worse with red rings).

Those statistics were for last year.

http://kotaku.com/5339555/report-xbox-3 ... 50-percent

I don't know where they are now, but I suspect it's still rather high. And let's not forget that their new 'fix' for the Red Ring of Death is to shut off your console automatically when it starts heating up. It doesn't feel like a fix as much as it does an emergency back-up plan.

Y'know, we really shouldn't be discussing this here. Let's take this to the 360 and PS3 debate thread.

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=11101

Obviously. Youre not taking into account that the PS3 version is only a month old, the 360 2 years.

People are tired of CC news and want BBT news? wait until BBT is released. It's not like CC is new, yes, it was released twice, so i don;t see a problem with having threads about it. BBT is nearing release, and not much info about it, so what is there to talk about? it's not like TBH is going to release all their info at once, just wait until BBT releases, and it will be BBT land.

Am i tho only one who misses AH land? :P

People are tired of CC news and want BBT news? wait until BBT is released. It's not like CC is new, yes, it was released twice, so i don;t see a problem with having threads about it. BBT is nearing release, and not much info about it, so what is there to talk about? it's not like TBH is going to release all their info at once, just wait until BBT releases, and it will be BBT land.

Am i tho only one who misses AH land? :P

When CC was about to get released to the 360 there were tons of news and stuff, and love for the community.

I can understand that CC for ps3 didn't get so much news since it was a re-release, but bbt is completely new.

And no

Obviously. Youre not taking into account that the PS3 version is only a month old, the 360 2 years.

So shouldn't there be less recent issues with the xbox then?

hmmmmmmmmmm

So shouldn't there be less recent issues with the xbox then?

hmmmmmmmmmm

See topic:

Dear Behemoth... Please read

Hahahaha, yeah. :D

Seriously now, one more console war post in this thread, and I'm sending out a warning.

Hey im just saying, I have nothing against the PS3 or anything, but maybe if the versions were the same, topic like these would never exist.

Hey im just saying, I have nothing against the PS3 or anything, but maybe if the versions were the same, topic like these would never exist.

They pretty much are the same. The only differences are the 360 is hacked and doesn't have Volleyball (volleyball isn't even that great), and the PS3 doesn't support multi-ID co-op.

I mean really, the differences are so minuscule it's almost a joke that anybody would make a big deal out of it.

They pretty much are the same. The only differences are the 360 is hacked and doesn't have Volleyball (volleyball isn't even that great), and the PS3 doesn't support multi-ID co-op.

I mean really, the differences are so minuscule it's almost a joke that anybody would make a big deal out of it.

I bet he means DLC

Guest KayenKay

I dont have a problem with the PS3 its just that i need some help with insane and everything and its so hard with nobody on XBL to help me