Sign in to follow this  
R34P3R

Juggling, is it fair?

I know how to settle this.

Get a juggler vs a non-juggler in a first to ten match. Winner wins the argument.

If the point of our argument is that juggling is a cheap advantage, how would that settle anything?

I know how to settle this.

Get a juggler vs a non-juggler in a first to ten match. Winner wins the argument.

If the point of our argument is that juggling is a cheap advantage, how would that settle anything?

I think that's the point. He's probably pro-juggle. :P

It's hard to believe this topic is still going on, though. Why is juggling ok in the game, but not ok in the arena? Arena wasn't made to be in equal measure to the story mode. The story mode is the main course, and everything else is a side dish.

No, you don't have long, drawn out, epic battles. But that was never intended.

Bad juggling, maybe.

First of all, you think you can do better?

Second,thats a how to do 1 combo,Fenix's favorit with "allegedley" the weakest Knight with no orb on Insane lava World without dropping a potion.

Thirdly "bad juggling" against multiple fire spamming enemies and lava pours?

Dude i dont see any of your vids on youtube on juggling,oh but wait "your too good for that i suppose",so here's a thought, i'd like to fix a game with you (and some of the other clowns on here) and i'll stand in the corner and watch you do "better juggling"!

Otherwise keep your troll like opinions to yourself!

Guest Skinny Snorlax

Oh I'm sorry, I had no clue we lived in a dictatorship where all of our opinions had to be the same.

Everyone has different opinions. There's nothing you can do about that.

/thread

Oh I'm sorry, I had no clue we lived in a dictatorship where all of our opinions had to be the same.

/thread

/thread

/thread

/thread

\Thread

It's a shame the above two posters are unable to contribute anything to the thread.

Look, Jugglings part of the game. If you want to survive in the Arena, you juggle. That's that, there's really no more too it. There's two types of players. Players who are new to the game, who will be juggled and either quit the game, or learn to juggle themselves. And then there's jugglers. There's a skill level in Jugglers, it's not, "you know how to press buttons over again". Maintaining Juggles, not being juggled, and attacking an enemy all are part of the game.

Really there's no more too it.

If juggling wasnt meant to be made in arena the weight classes would all be like stove faces and everyone would be happy. But since it's left in the game you have to live with it or learn it. Best advice is don't jump or get set up for the juggles.

Try beating insane mode without juggling and spamming your arrows.. doubt youll make it very far. All the best players in the game juggle .. both in arena and story.

It's sad though most arena players dont even know how to do a level 50 ground combo or know how to juggle a beefy. Lol

Guest ORION Staff
Try beating insane mode without juggling and spamming your arrows.. doubt youll make it very far. All the best players in the game juggle .. both in arena and story.

It's sad though most arena players dont even know how to do a level 50 ground combo or know how to juggle a beefy. Lol

I may not know how to juggle in arena and I am pathetic at it in campaign but I have beaten it on insane without anyone juggling anywhere near well enough or often enough to be recognized as juggling.

Also I feel that it is a bit unfair in the fact that when in a arena, when faced with a juggler, I am jumped by a magic jump then juggled twice to a bitter death about nine times out of ten. Earlier today I was playing against top seed "Mojo x Mojo" and I literally could not make any move what so ever. Now I'm not saying I'm good or even respectable at arena but I didn't even get a swing in all three matches.

Now if there is some way to defend myself against this at all besides juggling myself, this in my opinion would be completely fair as it would be a natural progression in skill.

I may not know how to juggle in arena and I am pathetic at it in campaign but I have beaten it on insane without anyone juggling anywhere near well enough or often enough to be recognized as juggling.

Also I feel that it is a bit unfair in the fact that when in a arena, when faced with a juggler, I am jumped by a magic jump then juggled twice to a bitter death about nine times out of ten. Earlier today I was playing against top seed "Mojo x Mojo" and I literally could not make any move what so ever. Now I'm not saying I'm good or even respectable at arena but I didn't even get a swing in all three matches.

Now if there is some way to defend myself against this at all besides juggling myself, this in my opinion would be completely fair as it would be a natural progression in skill.

Try beating insane mode with the saracen or the king on insane and youll understand what im getting at. You can only spam arrows so much and if you got crap magic you are dead. You need to know how to juggle or perfect x,x,x,y. You need to know both in order to win. If you had help then your ignoring the point.

Juggling is in the game and its just like Y magic will beat out someone who blocks.. this is how it was made live with it until there is a patch to fix it. It was intended to be in the game. The jugglers will win the golden xbox even though my 6 year old son beat awner in arena. I have no desire to win the gold xbox.. I could paint a case shell myself. It is a nice contest but not for me.

Spamming Magic jump/x,y,y x 3 isnt much fun to me

And spaming magic and doing useless tactics are not fun for me.

"Useless tactics" as in more elaborate and difficult to pull off than juggling?

And spaming magic and doing useless tactics are not fun for me.

"Useless tactics" as in more elaborate and difficult to pull off than juggling?

I think this was discussed earlier in the topic. It was said that even though doing an XYY combo in the air isn't particularly hard itself, it is the hardest single tactic in the game to do and therefore deserves to be the strongest tactic in the game. This isn't even arguable since the only things that compete with it at difficulty are ground YYY combos or something that take no time to set up and don't take any practice to be able to do.

sorry you lost me at the "hardest single tactic" part.

Please elaborate.

If you can name me a single tactic that's more complicated than what I said than I'd be glad to hear of it.

I'll just go with the Diving Spin.

If you can name me a single tactic that's more complicated than what I said than I'd be glad to hear of it.

If you're referring to the "run and press Y" move then I'm sorry to say that this isn't complicated at all.

That wasn't what I was talking about.

Also, pressing X+Y+Y+Y is totally complicated amirite?

If you're referring to the "run and press Y" move then I'm sorry to say that this isn't complicated at all.

That wasn't what I was talking about.

Also, pressing X+Y+Y+Y is totally complicated amirite?

I dare you to do it, the game is meant to play it this way, there is no point in crying about it, also it requires skill to take more damage in one juggle, can you take half bar in one? Can you punish people who couldn't tech on the ground and continue the juggling?.

Think of those aspects of what looks simple.

To all who think juggling wasnt intentional in the game:-

At main menu:-

Click on Help and options

Click on How to play

Click on Combos and here you will read "Uppercut enemies to knock them into the air.Jump and continue the assault to juggle the airborne enemy".

Click on Combos and here you will read "Uppercut enemies to knock them into the air.Jump and continue the assault to juggle the airborne enemy".

That means nothing :|

oh silly me, of course your right!!!! i just re-read it and its clearly a guide on arrow spamming,duh! Excuse me for thinking it was a very brief guide for air juggling!!!!

My bad.

oh silly me, of course your right!!!! i just re-read it and its clearly a guide on arrow spamming,duh! Excuse me for thinking it was a very brief guide for air juggling!!!!

My bad.

Yep silly you, doesn't say to infinite people in the air, air juggling isn't relevant if you can't infinite people, infinite them in the air is what makes it OP

your bad

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic in this post or not but we already went over how it's not infinite.

It is if you know how to, and he only plays campaign so it's infinite for him.

I dunno if it's possible to do an infinite in the arena, but it probably is

Yep silly you, doesn't say to infinite people in the air, air juggling isn't relevant if you can't infinite people, infinite them in the air is what makes it OP

your bad

that was sarcasm directed at your dumb statement,and heres another directed at another dumb point youve made...you cant juggle infinately in arena...got that?

Anymore dumb points you wanna come up with?

Anymore dumb points you wanna come up with?

Your point was unrelated and irrelevant just as i said, they never stated the juggle was meant to be infinite(campaign) or that they wanted you to juggle someone for ~5 seconds in the air (arena), which is what i said.

Now if you are gonna be childish and call people dumb just because you can't read for poop, go ahead and be happy.