Sign in to follow this  
acoostic

Alien hominid for the iphone??

I think the behemoth is done with any alien hominid remakes now days.

Also alien hominid would be WAY to hard on ipod touch/phone. Its way to fast paced for those handhelds.

I think AH is over, no more remakes.

BUT, if they DID do it then it would be on PS3 or 3DS.

That gave me a wonderfull thought.

All they would need to do would be to add MECHA BORRIS.

I think AH is over, no more remakes.

BUT, if they DID do it then it would be on PS3 or 3DS.

That gave me a wonderfull thought.

All they would need to do would be to add MECHA BORRIS.

lol, imagine the epilepsy kids would get from watching the green flashing robots in 3D :lol:

Dude acoostic ever since the day i saw you i new that you were retarded and might be gay based on your avatar. You think behemoth will do anything with an old game like that. Its a cool game yes but why would they waste there time putting the game on the iphone where only you would buy it. And kid console games are meant to stay on the console retard. Gosh man your retarded just get out kid darn.

P.S: Me being an Ahole makes me lauge so nothing personal. ;)

Good job you were able to have terrible grammar, and make me see if lauge is a actual word. It's not.

Guest lbp_resistance

Ojala extract it for ps3, I want it is it known a little?

Ehh, i phone isnt really great for action games. many times while playing games, i've noticed that either my fingers get in the way, or the controls are awful. I mean, usually, my thumb covers the whole d-pad, thus making it hard to go in the right direction. it just makes me wish i had a real d-pad and buttons, just the force feedback. Plus, theres not much money in i phone games, and i'm not saying the behemoth is just in it for the money, but you know, a business is a business.

Madbeast, over stepped a tad.

Dude acoostic ever since the day i saw you i new that you were retarded and might be gay based on your avatar. You think behemoth will do anything with an old game like that. Its a cool game yes but why would they waste there time putting the game on the iphone where only you would buy it. And kid console games are meant to stay on the console retard. Gosh man your retarded just get out kid darn.

P.S: Me being an Ahole makes me lauge so nothing personal. ;)

That was actually pretty horrible. He said in another thread he stopped using the steam forums because of trolls and other bull. He comes here thinking we're cool and nice and stuff and you have to say that stuff?

I know! Super soviet missile mastar on the iPhone/iPad... Genius! Much better idea than alien hominid (for the iPhone I mean).... I loved the super soviet missile mastar mini-game!

P.S Thanks for the support guys, I know that the vast majority of you guys are really nice... :)

Guest alankeys

If it were ported for smartphones, they would have to make tone it down so that it would be easier to manage given the touchscreen interface. You would be surprised however at how good the controls are on other iPhone/iPod Touch games, such as Call of Duty. They could implement a similar onscreen joystick/button setup for the game.