• absolutly!
    • it's pretty good
    • it's ok
    • it lasted a couple of hours
    • screw it im waiting for the full game
    • dont care for it
    • it was kinda crappy, but i understand why some might like it
    • it sucked
    • worst game ever! how could anyone even play this crap!
    • i wish death to the creators of dead frontier

I started to play it, it's alright so far. No that that great but, it's only a beta. My only complaint right now is the controls but, it's just because I'm using a laptop trackpad.

I started to play it, it's alright so far. No that that great but, it's only a beta. My only complaint right now is the controls but, it's just because I'm using a laptop trackpad.

im using a trackpad too. i dont have a problem with it. ya its not much of an rpg the only defining things are the enginere and two medic classes.

also you can say if u like it in the poll. (dont worry if u change your mind u can change your vote

im using a trackpad too. i dont have a problem with it. ya its not much of an rpg the only defining things are the enginere and two medic classes.

also you can say if u like it in the poll. (dont worry if u change your mind u can change your vote

I don't think the polls work. I get a message that says, "The submitted form was invalid. Try submitting again."

Idea = awesome.

practice = shaky.

Every time I see "MMO" I automatically want to put "RPG" afterward, and then get met with disappointment, like I did then.

I'm not saying the game is bad, I'm just saying being able to level up and unlock new weapons/skills/talents/etc. or possibly go through some storyline would allow for more gameplay than just "HERE'S A BUNCH OF ZOMBIES, GO KILL THEM WITH OTHER PEOPLE".

Idea = awesome.

practice = shaky.

Every time I see "MMO" I automatically want to put "RPG" afterward, and then get met with disappointment, like I did then.

I'm not saying the game is bad, I'm just saying being able to level up and unlock new weapons/skills/talents/etc. or possibly go through some storyline would allow for more gameplay than just "HERE'S A BUNCH OF ZOMBIES, GO KILL THEM WITH OTHER PEOPLE".

It's open beta dude, it's not gonna be the best zombie mmorpg ever

Idea = awesome.

practice = shaky.

It's open beta dude, it's not gonna be the best zombie mmorpg ever

Exactly, Beta, not Alpha. In the alpha, it's completely acceptable to have no story, no proper leveling, etc., but in Beta, it means they got at least half of it done, and are mostly fixing it, polishing it, and adding small bits of content.

Sorry, but without a story outside of "There was a zombie outbreak, the city is screwed, go kill zombies now with other people", maybe some things that tell you how it happened, what caused it, how to fix it, etc, or possibly something new (MMO is not really "new"), it's just another Zombie survival game that fits in with the rest of them, boring after 5 minutes. :|

"There was a zombie outbreak, the city is screwed, go kill zombies now with other people", maybe some things that tell you how it happened, what caused it

They did, the so "original" miracle cancer cure gone wrong. And epic way of putting the story.