Sign in to follow this  
Guest OhBobSagel

Friend lost his level 99

Guest OhBobSagel

My friends story:

"My xbox got the red ring and I got a refurbished xbox with warranty on it, the character was located on the hdd, when I got my refurb. console, I put the hdd on, and started up Castle Crashers, and my character was not a level 99, but a level 1."

His gamertag is rckstr1us.

Please help...he's a perfectly clean player, and this is the first time a game has ever done this to him.

Red rings mess up your xbox so the data of his 99 was lost. There is nothing he can do except earn it again. But dont feel bad cause i have all my charaters finished the game and 7 with insane done and it just randomly went away for no reason. So its not so bad for you.

That's not nice to say to a new member.

I'm sorry that he acted like that. But he is right. I don't think he can get his Level 99 back. And this thread should be in technical issues.

That really sucks!! I only have one level 58, :3 so I don't have a clue how hard it would be to get to level 99... But I'm not sure what the Behemoth can do about it though :( I'd say try and try again, and hopefully you'll get there a lot faster this time :)

That really sucks!! I only have one level 58, :3 so I don't have a clue how hard it would be to get to level 99...

Troll Mother on Insane. OVER AND OVER.

Moving to Technical Issues, although I'm not completely sure it's a game issue, it could be a RRoD issue.

That really sucks!! I only have one level 58, :3 so I don't have a clue how hard it would be to get to level 99...

Troll Mother on Insane. OVER AND OVER.

Moving to Technical Issues, although I'm not completely sure it's a game issue, it could be a RRoD issue.

Haha! I guess it's lucky that I like the music for the troll mother then! :D

this is likely a drm issue. you can try going to xbox.com and transferring your rights to your new xbox. I'm not sure that it will replace your data, if you have played on the new hdd. But yeah, this isn't a game issue, but involves the info on your profile, and transferring it to the new console.

hope that helps!

kelly