Sign in to follow this  
Guest Rayfist090

Castle Crashers ps3, online problem?

Guest Rayfist090

Hey, I'm new here, I just got Castle Crashers on my ps3 today, and so I made it to level 27 in the first day (hooray). But now I have a major problem, it's the online!I just don't understand, I try to join a game but I keep getting the message "No games found". I wanna meet new people online, just like the "local game" on little big planet(except quick game won't work either on castle crashers), but I keep getting that stupid message, does anybody just not play anymore? Does this JUST only count for my region(USA)? Please help, if this is a error or a problem with the game let me know, thanks.

Edit: Also I join these forums to meet new people, but I would still like help. Thanks.

I really wish I could help but I play on Xbox, and theres a relatively large player base there.

Anyway, welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay :)

Guest Rayfist090
I really wish I could help but I play on Xbox, and theres a relatively large player base there.

Anyway, welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay :)

Thanks for the nice welcoming ^_^, and yeah my friend has it for xbox, all my friends have a xbox T_T... but I always prefer ps3.

Edit: Anyways for the people who do have ps3's please let me know about this.

Alot of times i try to join a local game it says no games found. So i doubt it's anything wrong with your stuff. but just keep trying and you should get someone. If you want you can add me to your friends list. Same as my username here. And just send me a message and i'll play along if i have time.

I'm on PS3 as well.

Guest Rayfist090
Alot of times i try to join a local game it says no games found. So i doubt it's anything wrong with your stuff. but just keep trying and you should get someone. If you want you can add me to your friends list. Same as my username here. And just send me a message and i'll play along if i have time.

I'm on PS3 as well.

Thats awesome bro, well fyi, I have to go to bed right now, and considering I just purchased CC today, I will still need to train a bit, until then though, Ill let you know ;), so I will add you for now. Mine is Rayfist090 (As you can obviously see in my sig, unless you're blind)

Unfortunately, there aren't enough people playing Castle Crashers online. You can only jump in and play with others before they start the game themselves, you can't jump in when they're actually playing the game. You might have better luck making a room and just waiting for others to jump in. ;)

I'm pretty sure it's not a technical problem, just unfortunate circumstances.

Guest Rayfist090
I could try to help you. Add me l2nGamesl

When I come back from school :/, thanks.

hi there,

this could be due to a couple of factors:

1. If the “No Games Found” message is IMMEDIATELY displayed, then there genuinely aren’t any games available in that mode. This might happen if you search a non-campaign mode at an off-peak time, for example.

2. If the “Searching for Games” message hangs for about 5-10 seconds, then returns the “No Games Found”, then every game we tried to connect you to was full before you could join. Since our lobbies are 4 player max lobbies, they will tend to fill up quickly while people are searching. We keep searching for games for 5-10 seconds, and if they are all full in that time period, we return you to the lobby so that you aren’t stuck in the search for too long. In this case, repeating your search will eventually get you into a game.

3. You could have issues with your NAT settings and/or your UPnP settings. Please see THIS THREAD for how to check and fix this issue.

moving to technical issues!

:arrow:

kelly

2015 and still a problem with connecting with friends... What a shame. Spent longer looking up solutions to this problem than playing the actual game itself. 

2015 and still a problem with connecting with friends... What a shame. Spent longer looking up solutions to this problem than playing the actual game itself. 

Perhaps it's just your connection. I don't know how PS3s work but if you got an XBox I'll be glad to help.

Well if I can say you the true the same thing happens to me. 

I was thinking nobody played the game. 

But I think It's because the servers are broken or something. 

Also if you want to play my username is criser2