1337m33p

Elder scrolls V: Skyrim

... yeah, Elsweyr would rock...

You know what? I tried doing fist fighting on Oblivion. It got stupid after a while, where I couldn't enchant my gloves to do MORE DAMAGE upon swinging, oh no. No, instead, they can only be enchanted to bolster your defense or some stats in some manner, but they needed to be enchanted to do ANY damage to monsters immune to normal weapons (high-level daedra, ghosts, etc.), making these enemies pointless to fight, even after 100+ fist fighting, because they just barely feel it, or regenerate at a rate that makes the fight last waaay too long.

So, brass knuckles (or just any fist-weapon) please? :D

Armored gloves should just count as fist weapons.

Wouldn't being smacked in the face by a spiked Daedra gauntlet hurt? I'd think so.

You know what? I tried doing fist fighting on Oblivion. It got stupid after a while, where I couldn't enchant my gloves to do MORE DAMAGE upon swinging, oh no. No, instead, they can only be enchanted to bolster your defense or some stats in some manner, but they needed to be enchanted to do ANY damage to monsters immune to normal weapons (high-level daedra, ghosts, etc.), making these enemies pointless to fight, even after 100+ fist fighting, because they just barely feel it, or regenerate at a rate that makes the fight last waaay too long.

Heck yeah,that's why I play it!it's so challenging and funny,and so satisfying when you beat the crap of a dremora bare-hands.

Also,I suggest to use fist fighting combined to alteration,paralyse arrows,summoning for decoys,all agility specs.and light armor.That way you can sneak up to your ennemies and make them numb with a charged punch,summon a decoy skeleton,take their defense down,and punch them like mad while jumping over them and running in all directions.And if they manage to get away,take your bow out.

... yeah, Elsweyr would rock...

So, brass knuckles (or just any fist-weapon) please? :D

Armored gloves should just count as fist weapons.

Wouldn't being smacked in the face by a spiked Daedra gauntlet hurt? I'd think so.

They should, but they don't. They only act as a medium to know if you are going to do damage to ghosts or not by being enchanted or not.

I enjoyed my mage, with no armor skill. Why waste a skill I can use on another school of magic?

This is going to kick so much balloon that everyone is going to have to get balloon implants just to compensate!
Youtube quote ^

ZOMFGTESVSKYRIMFBDJFKDASLBDJSLAGHDFKSLABGF

My initial reaction ^

This is going to kick so much balloon that everyone is going to have to get balloon implants just to compensate!
Youtube quote ^

ZOMFGTESVSKYRIMFBDJFKDASLBDJSLAGHDFKSLABGF

My initial reaction ^

You beat me to it.

Excuse me, I must change my pants now.

[changes pants]

...I AM EXCITED. Thank you.

Officially in my list of some of the best internet quotes of all time :lol:

Well, so far, we know some basics:

1) It is in Skyrim, the snowy northern continent of the Nords.

2) The main character is or is associated with someone known as "The Dragonborn".

3) DRAGON(S).

Now, all we need to know is what skills there will be this time, if they plan on using that stupid cookie-cutter dungeon maker again (I hope they make each place SOMEWHAT unique, like they did for Fallout 3), the major cities, and the plot.

Haha it is going to be in Skyrim. Called it.

Me and my friend said it was going to be Skyrim like 2-3 years ago, ehehe.

But, looking forward to it, definitely.

OMG this will be awesome :shock: new dual-wielding system :!::!::D I hope it will be out before 2012...
Release date is set for the 11.11.11 ;)

Release date is set for the 11.11.11 ;)

Yeah I know :) I just hope it won't be delayed lol

I hope so too

But after the massive hype surrounding the game I think it would be a really bad move to delay it at all :lol:

Its a pretty safe bet that 11.11.11 will be the date its released :D

LEAKED INFORMATION PLZ

Be sure to check the information at the source pages, found at the bottom of that page, too

Even LESS skills? :roll:

I hope know what they're doing, one of the issues I had with oblivion was all the stuff they cut from morrowind.

I still miss spears, levitate, jump, and crossbows.

Maybe I'm being too cynical...

Even LESS skills? :roll:

I hope know what they're doing, one of the issues I had with oblivion was all the stuff they cut from morrowind.

I still miss spears, levitate, jump, and crossbows.

Maybe I'm being too cynical...

I was pretty bummed out about that, too. Then again, I didn't really play Morrowind too much. I was a little too young to understand how everything worked, but I did complete the main questline once

To be fair its gotten to the point now, where I actually don't care much about what they put in. Even if the game is only slightly better than Oblivion in every single way, I'll be happy :lol:

I read about half the GI article, and I had to change my pants. I was going to go to Best Buy (and probably preorder it there if I could.) But I ended up never finishing the article.

I kind of hope they bring back Morrowind's hit detection, yet at the same time not make it so when you swing, and your sword goes through something, you miss.

Possibly, swing, it goes off course and you get a miss. But if I'd standing half a foot away from a minotaur, I should hit it.

Gameplay footage was supposed to go live earlier

But I haven't been able to acces the website. I'm guessing that the sheer number of users trying to access it has crashed the server :lol:

EDIT

Site is still down. Thankfully one of those lucky enough to see it on the site uploaded a 720p version of it to Youtube

Words can not describe the awesomeness

Gameplay footage was supposed to go live earlier

But I haven't been able to acces the website. I'm guessing that the sheer number of users trying to access it has crashed the server :lol:

EDIT

Site is still down. Thankfully one of those lucky enough to see it on the site uploaded a 720p version of it to Youtube

Words can not describe the awesomeness

And suddenly my faith has been restored!

It looks very streamlined, but in a good way.