1337m33p

Elder scrolls V: Skyrim

Just got Skyrim and so far I am having a good time with it. It was funny when I started the game as I had to pick one of the guys to travel with and then the dragon set me on fire before I went into the door. The second the game loaded up the next area I would die immediately due to my low health. The game auto-saved within that moment, so it would keep loading up that part killing me rapidly. I thought I would have to go through making my character all over again, but thankfully there were multiple auto-save files I could load up so nothing was lost.

Just got Skyrim and so far I am having a good time with it. It was funny when I started the game as I had to pick one of the guys to travel with and then the dragon set me on fire before I went into the door. The second the game loaded up the next area I would die immediately due to my low health. The game auto-saved within that moment, so it would keep loading up that part killing me rapidly. I thought I would have to go through making my character all over again, but thankfully there were multiple auto-save files I could load up so nothing was lost.

:lol: all the dragon wanted was a hug. what system do you play on? it seems i'll have to turn off auto-save to avoid the infamous ps3 lag issue

also, i'm trying to decide between mage or archer. which one should i choose and why?

Warning: some strong language involved

This made me lol very hard. lololololololololololololol

Also i would prefer archer over mage. Dunno why just felt better than being a mage.

Skyrim is da bomb-shizzle.

I've finished all the faction quests, the main questline, and the civil war questline.

But I've only found three Dragon Priests. :(

Wow. i cant believe im already done with this game. ive beaten the main storyline, done all the thieves guild quests, companions quests, dark brotherhood quests, bards and mages college quests, stormcloak quests, etc., and got the best armor in ze game. im pretty much done dont ya think? im sure theres alot more to do but im bored of it for now.

Wow. i cant believe im already done with this game. ive beaten the main storyline, done all the thieves guild quests, companions quests, dark brotherhood quests, bards and mages college quests, stormcloak quests, etc., and got the best armor in ze game. im pretty much done dont ya think? im sure theres alot more to do but im bored of it for now.

Man, I know! This game is going by so fast! I dunno why but as I mentioned in my earlier post, the storylines seem to be ridiculously short in this game. That's why I'm taking a break from all quests right now and just walking arond the world finding new areas.

Man, I know! This game is going by so fast! I dunno why but as I mentioned in my earlier post, the storylines seem to be ridiculously short in this game. That's why I'm taking a break from all quests right now and just walking arond the world finding new areas.

There's always mods.

In the event you have the xbox version, there's always roleplay.

I'm planning on taking scrambles the inquisitor through the three most recent ES games.

Anyone know which house is best in the Hearthfire dlc?

nope, and i will probably never know.

ps3 users ftw.

Yeah we get allllll that juicy DLC

actually, imo Dawnguard looks like utter balloon. It doesn't seem like anything except all dungeon crawling, which is fun, but i wouldn't pay an additional $20 for. Now, as for Hearthfire, you got me. That looks badass.

ps3 users ftw.

actually, imo Dawnguard looks like utter balloon. It doesn't seem like anything except all dungeon crawling, which is fun, but i wouldn't pay an additional $20 for. Now, as for Hearthfire, you got me. That looks badass.

I, personally, have never heard of Hearthfire, I've only heard of Dawnguard, but Dawnguard look's not so good.

Edited by daikonboy101

ps3 users ftw.

Dawnguard is a lot more than dungeon crawling. I don't have it yet, but I watched Tobuscus play it, and it looks so much fun.

I take back what I said in my last post. rumors are flying around about the newest DLC "Dragonborn"

so far it's sounding like it might be coming to PS3 first, but again, these are only rumors. but from the sounds of it, all the people who liked Morrowind the most, will be pleased to know that this DLC sounds like it's taking us to morrowind.

now if only we'd get back to cyrodiil

ps3 users ftw.

Dawnguard is a lot more than dungeon crawling. I don't have it yet, but I watched Tobuscus play it, and it looks so much fun.

You shouldn't spoil yourself the whole thing by watching someone playing it, especially Tobuscus.

I mean in skyrim, once you get past the point where you're discovering things, it's not a very exciting game.

ps3 users ftw.

I, personally, have never heard of Hearthfire, I've only heard of Dawnguard, but Dawnguard look's not so good.

Its a new DLC that allows you to build your own custom house in 3 different locations. By build they mean collect the actual raw materials and construct it. You can add up to 3 wings and a main hall if you want to go all out. Each house has a unique resourse depending on which you get, a fish hatchery, a grainery, or honey bee combs.

I take back what I said in my last post. rumors are flying around about the newest DLC "Dragonborn"

so far it's sounding like it might be coming to PS3 first, but again, these are only rumors. but from the sounds of it, all the people who liked Morrowind the most, will be pleased to know that this DLC sounds like it's taking us to morrowind.

Oh that would be epic. If I could pull from all the resources I gathered in Oblivion I could form my own army.

ps3 users ftw.

Its a new DLC that allows you to build your own custom house in 3 different locations. By build they mean collect the actual raw materials and construct it. You can add up to 3 wings and a main hall if you want to go all out. Each house has a unique resourse depending on which you get, a fish hatchery, a grainery, or honey bee combs.

PwM0T.png

I will just lure the dragons to my swimming pool and remove the stairs. Easiest fight ever.

Completely impossible. Microsoft has a contract with Bethesda to get all DLC earlier than other systems.

Completely impossible. Microsoft has a contract with Bethesda to get all DLC earlier than other systems.

I heard that contract was only for the first two DLC?