Sign in to follow this  
xI pwn Tacosx

Castle Crashers Salt and Pepper Shakers

I have a big merchandise idea. Since the knights heads are shaped and rectangles, why don't you make Castle Crashers salt and pepper shakers!!!! Its genius!!!!!!! I'll start drawing out the design if you guys think its a good idea. :)

I have to ask... how is this a good idea? it wouldnt fit most home decors, it probably would have an amazingly low adoption rate, and would counter to what most people in the target market would buy.

It seems like any idea for products is a "good one" why not just make candle sticks, put the candle in their hands =P, or animal orb plates, or lifestyle super pack! =P

Nice idea, but like said above it probably wouldn't sell so great, seeing as most of the users (im guessing) are teens, and apart from sheer collection value why would a teen want a pepper and salt shaker? :P

Nice idea, but like said above it probably wouldn't sell so great, seeing as most of the users (im guessing) are teens, and apart from sheer collection value why would a teen want a pepper and salt shaker? :P
Idk, im 15 and i would want them. :P

I wouldn't buy them............ but I MIGHT consider if I can get a Bear Salt and Necromancer Pepper...... Also I would TOTALY buy some CC Ornaments :ugeek:

I wouldn't buy them............ but I MIGHT consider if I can get a Bear Salt and Necromancer Pepper...... Also I would TOTALY buy some CC Ornaments :ugeek:
Good idea...keep givin em to me

barbarian camp alarm clock: when you alarm goes off, an "arrow" on a string gets shot at you (made for bed-side tables) and the battle music for the barbarian boss goes off, and two thieves "pop-up" and shoot you, then draw in their arrows using motors. it'd take a bit of work, but it'd be cool :D

barbarian camp alarm clock: when you alarm goes off, an "arrow" on a string gets shot at you (made for bed-side tables) and the battle music for the barbarian boss goes off, and two thieves "pop-up" and shoot you, then draw in their arrows using motors. it'd take a bit of work, but it'd be cool :D
some details u got huh? :P

i already have 6 :|

nope, i cant find Pink knights Boyfriend, yellow, so i only have 5 :(

wwhhaattt?

i made them myself \(^.^)/