Sign in to follow this  
Jay.1

LittleBigPlanet. x2 And x4 Areas.

Since i'm too impatient to wait hours for three other people to randomly join me in my quest for items (And when they do, they go past the sign that disables people to join, which infuriates me). I thought i'd make a little topic inviting you all to help me (And eathother) get those items that are out of reach to the singular player.

PSN: Jay-P-One

Dang, I totally would, except I'm so busy right now. :( The worst part is that I actually got every item, then the file corrupted and I lost all the 4x items. :cry: Oh, and I had to ace the final boss again.

Dang, I totally would, except I'm so busy right now. :( The worst part is that I actually got every item, then the file corrupted and I lost all the 4x items. :cry: Oh, and I had to ace the final boss again.

Dang, that's harsh. The final boss isn't as hard as the three levels before it to Ace. The hardest for me was The Canyon levels, for some reason, my Sackboy just liked to die there.

PSN

Myistar

please add me. I am missing items still but only starting on the japanese looking levels (forgot what it's called) till the end.

Thanks. I'll be glad to help!