Sign in to follow this  
Xelrog T. Apocalypse

People Who Use Potions In Duels

... are pathetic, needy little douchebags.

I say this after fighting someone with comparable stats who went through all 5 of his potions trying to beat me to a Princess before finally succeeding on the fifth with half his HP left. I used none, of course.

cheap people are cheap, it will always happen, i remember a guy that used 5 potions against me, he lost miserably.

You can beat them dude, you just have to be better (or use potions too)

... why thank you. Always nice to be told I'm not good enough to beat people I'm clearly good enough to last 5 consecutive rounds again. =|

Thanks for that.

Welcome :)

But what if you were getting double-teamed (or triple-teamed) like I was? Would you still consider using potions as a cheap move? :?

But what if you were getting double-teamed (or triple-teamed) like I was? Would you still consider using potions as a cheap move? :?

The cheapest of the cheap

what was like the level differences, he could be like lv 5 and you might be like 99 and he needed to use his potion, or he might just want to get the trophy/achievement. if it is the about the same level and you both are about equal hp, then it is pretty cheap to do that

what was like the level differences, he could be like lv 5 and you might be like 99 and he needed to use his potion, or he might just want to get the trophy/achievement. if it is the about the same level and you both are about equal hp, then it is pretty cheap to do that

One of them were a level 20 something, and the other guy was a level 40 something. I'm a level 80

Using potions is simple, you just press a button, then wham, full health. i dont think it can be cheap if anyone can do it and its so easy to do so. if they use potions, i can (and will) too. however if they dont use potions its their loss, so...

Yes, id just own them with my peasant2 (The one with chibi face ) , but if im already low on health then i just fight untill i die, and loose with honor.

Using potions is simple, you just press a button, then wham, full health. i dont think it can be cheap if anyone can do it and its so easy to do so. if they use potions, i can (and will) too. however if they dont use potions its their loss, so...

And if they don't have any/as many on them for whatever reason? Maybe they did more/all of the actual fighting or just didn't have the chance to restock? The same can be said for hacking. Anyone can do it, so it must be fair, right?

It's an obvious imbalance in PVP play.

I wouldn't go as far as to say it's cheating or even comparable to hacking, but it can be a little annoying... To be honest though I don't do much online multi-player. I much prefer playing with my friends at home! Those duels are hilarious though, because we always do shenanigans like shovel wars :D

Yes, id just own them with my peasant2 (The one with chibi face ) , but if im already low on health then i just fight untill i die, and loose with honor.

Is it the one with the hood...because the one without a hodd...the civilian...is my character!!!!! No one will take my person!!!