Sign in to follow this  
Guest DanThelVlan

Castle Crashers (PS3)

Guest DanThelVlan

Looking for anyone who still plays, and would like to play when ever. I just bought the game, and can't find any ranked matches for the trophy..

But besides that, anyone to play with would be fun on it's own.

So, if anyone still plays, or picks it up from time to time, or just.. wants a new active PSN player, add me.

PSN: DanThelVl (The lVl is "L" "V" "L")

Looking for anyone who still plays, and would like to play when ever. I just bought the game, and can't find any ranked matches for the trophy..

But besides that, anyone to play with would be fun on it's own.

So, if anyone still plays, or picks it up from time to time, or just.. wants a new active PSN player, add me.

PSN: DanThelVl (The lVl is "L" "V" "L")

There should be thousands of people playing. Try changing your connection settings or opening your NAT. Or preferably just stop being silly and get an Xbox.

Guest Green Knight
There should be thousands of people playing. Try changing your connection settings or opening your NAT. Or preferably just stop being silly and get an Xbox.

No nevah! PS3 for the win!! Nah just kidding not gonna start a war on Behemoth threads. But me to. It seems nobody plays :( . Even when I keep pressing 'Quick Play' nobody plays. But sure I'll add you.

Xx-Team-KillerxX

SPELL LIKE IT IS HERE!

It takes some time, but you will find a few good matches. And FYI it is worseon Xbox, cause you have a chance of getting 256 glitch online. Also I am willing to play, my PSN ID is same as it is here. BlckN1nja767!!!