Sign in to follow this  
NecroMancer

The secret to glork...

GUITAR HERO 3 CONTROLLER :D

i used that and noticed i pwned everyone i went against and even a few poeple said that they would pwn me with thier "turbo" controller and they had no luck :D

so if you get stuck and have gh3 use that :D

i used that and noticed i pwned everyone i went against and even a few poeple said that they would pwn me with thier "turbo" controller and they had no luck :D

Omgz, I must try it. Have you got the achievement yet?

Omgz, I must try it. Have you got the achievement yet?

yup, all thanks to my gh controller :D

what buttons? do you strum?

You don't strum anything. You just press [blue+Yellow] over and over again. You use the strum bar to move up and down on the main menu, and the green button is the accept (OK) button for the main menu.

how do you use the guitar controller?

You plug it in.

He was clearly asking how to use it in All you can Quaff...

No reason to be rude.

I wasn't being rude. :o I was being sarcastic.

Rebmob:

You don't strum anything. You just press [blue+Yellow] over and over again. You use the strum bar to move up and down on the main menu, and the green button is the accept (OK) button for the main menu. Oh yea, the red button is to go back, if you hit the wrong option.

I tried the guitar and still got pwned, probally by another forum goer who heard about this thread and decided to use theres too.

:(

I don't see how the guitar is better, actually... I tried using Rock Band's drumset, once, until I realized I could quaff just as mightily with a normal controller. The real rub is in getting the other players to stick around if they see that I'm winning. :( Or maybe my connection is just bad - or maybe it's that I need to wait for the patch.

I don't see how the guitar is better, actually... I tried using Rock Band's drumset, once, until I realized I could quaff just as mightily with a normal controller. The real rub is in getting the other players to stick around if they see that I'm winning. :( Or maybe my connection is just bad - or maybe it's that I need to wait for the patch.

All you can quaff tears me down. After one game I feel like I need a week of recovery until I can play video games without my hands hurting.

Oh. That's a good point - in this respect, the guitar controller is obviously easier on the ol' hand-noodles. :oops:

This secret is better left secretly hidden as a secret ( :? ) I try and I try but I can't push the guitar buttons any faster than I can the controller ones. (if anything I'm slower on the guitar) It's probably just me though :( .