Sign in to follow this  
CSword123

Castle Crashers Custom Arcade Stick 2.0!!!!

View the original here: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=4161

See my second stick here: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=6482

Welp i'm back, and I thought I'd make an upgrade to my old CC stick. Presenting the Castle Crashers Arcade Fightstick Tournament Edition :D

pc2700161.th.jpg

pc2700131.th.jpg

Click for details:

Parts used:

-Mad Catz Street Fighter IV Arcade Fightstick Tournament Edition

-CC Artwork

-Full size Plexiglass top

-x8 Purple Sanwa OBSF-30

-x2 Light blue OBSF-30

-x2 Vermillion OBSF-30

-x2 Orange OBSF-30

-x2 Green OBSF-30

-Since they don't sell mixed button colors for OBSF's, I had to purchase each color button to swap em. Yikes I know but hey, it's better then *cough* paying $200+ on X-arcade sticks just to use the parts in your Comic-con Arcade cabinet, Behemoth *cough* ;)

-If it looks a little dusty, I apologize. I was scared that I'd crack the plexi when putting in the parts so I ended up reapplying the art twice to the stick (making it smudged).

-If you are interested in doing this to your own step, you find an easy guide here: http://shoryuken.com/f177/how-add-custom-art-your-te-fightstick-swap-simple-options-186905/

-The guy who cut the art and made the plexi is Arthong, props to him. His site is http://www.tek-innovations.com/arthobbies/

-If enough of you guys want, I guess I could upload the template I used :)

Happy Holidays!!

nice job, looks awesome, but its a shame that the colours in the title dont match the order of colours the knights stand in in the line.

Blame Dan's inconsistency when drawing lol j/k

Guest makein55

Be on the Lookout for Abundant Golf Strategies

Golf has been one of the oldest and a lot of admired sports. This could be traced aback in the Middle Ages and was enjoyed both by the dignity [GOLF STUFF]

and the commoners. It employs the tactic of advancing the brawl in the beforehand with the use of beneath acclamation as possible. Today it is still as accustomed as anytime and accustomed in itself. Humans who play it and are acceptable at it had [YOU GUYS LIKE GOLF RIGHT]

become sports superstars in their own right. It even has its fair bulk of following. Abounding are absorbed to apperceive added about the bold and abundant golf strategies. ishiner