Sign in to follow this  
Guest ShouKobayashi

Help Needed in Castle Crashers (PS3)

Guest ShouKobayashi

Dear fellow Crashers,

I am in dire need of help. I can't find some ppl to free all the girls in insane mode nor have I even fought one Arena Match because of the lack of opponents and though I can't get to the Arena Master Trophy.

If you are a helpful person or just want to have fun. Please contact me. My PSN ID is Shou_Kobayashi

I'm available starting Sunday 9th Jan / Monday 10th Jan about 20:00 ~ish / 8:00 PM ~ish in the magical timezone of GMT +1:00 'till Thursday every week.

So if you just are a helpful person, or want to have some fun, or even are also in the need of a fellow weapon master, please just tell me.

My highest level character is a Green Knight which is about 70~ish in the Level.

I will watch this Forum, PMs and if available for a short time my PS3 inbox. If I am not responding right away, pls be patient. I will reply to you :).

Thanks for any help in advance. Even if they just contain small tipps. You're awesome, whoever you are!

Guest ShouKobayashi

Okay, still need help with Insane Mode on PS3. MY Green Knight is now Level 99 and I fought my way to the Marsh Level. So I would be thankful for someone with enough time to help me this very evening. Please and pretty please :arrow: .