Sign in to follow this  
Powered by Chicken

Castle Crashers XBLA Tournament of Champions!

Dear Friends,

Are you the best Arena player out there? If so, you could win an Xbox made of GOLD.

To be eligible for the tournament you have to be in the top 100 Weekly Ranked Arena players on the Castle Crashers leaderboards at noon (PST) on January 28th. You will have all that week to battle amongst yourselves to claim those spots. The top 100 will compete in 1 on 1 Arena matches, in a single elimination tournament format on Saturday February 5th, until we have a victor! You have 2 weeks to hone your skills before the tournament begins!

more details and pics of the golden xbox on our dev blog HERE

for full tournament rules and info, click HERE

good luck!

This is extremely exiting. Something me and I think a lot of people can actually win, and come on everybody. A golden Xbox? The best first prize gift ever?

I'm definitely getting in on this.

I'm totally pumped for this. Blasting the final countdown music in the background.

I'm gonna try and get Imperfect Luck to get on CC.

Is this contest only on Xbox? In that case

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

If on ps3 also then

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Dear Friends,

To be eligible for the tournament you have to be in the top 100 Weekly Ranked Arena players on the Castle Crashers leaderboards at noon (PST) on January 28th. You will have all that week to battle amongst yourselves to claim those spots.

So, I would only have from Sunday the 16th to Friday the 21st 3 PM EST?

Hey I had the the 256 glitch before but I deleted all the characters levels, which is a real pain because it says I have these weapons and all the characters unlocked. Am I still able to enter if I use a character I did unlock?

Juggling is part of the game.

It wasn't intended to be part of the game.

Doesn't matter, it's been out 2 years and they haven't patched (probably never will)

So meh

Will there be any video of this tournament? I guess not because it's on XBL.

It would be cool though..at least the final or something

I'd like to see what a pro arena match looks like.

Is that Xbox like, legit gold?

It looks like it, maybe it is, on the outside at least, i had say they cant build the entire inside of gold

Is that Xbox like, legit gold?

It looks like it, maybe it is, on the outside at least, i had say they cant build the entire inside of gold

It says it as a 24k Gold hard drive.. but it's on The Escapist forum so I don't know..

Onyx Oblivion:

It'd be really funny if that 360 red-ringed.

Could you imagine MAILING that thing to Microsoft to be repaired? I would literally fly to their repair facility and WATCH them work on it to make sure they didn't scratch it.

Lol

Guest PizzaMasta

Wow! That's really exciting, I've tried to play arena matches sometimes but there wasn't so much people besides lvl 256 hackers so that's a perfect opportunity to see if I reall do am good at this. :)

The prizes look awesome, wonder what the participation prize will be.

You're going to have some competition on this one madbest. The old arena kings are coming back for this one. Myself, Bigsean, Inuyasha, and Tpain. I look forward to facing you sir. :evil:

Finally we'll see who is the true KING OF ARENA!!!!!!

Finally!

I sure hope it is first to 10 or best of 7 or something like that. A one match elimination wouldn't really prove who is best because any random top 100 guy can beat a top ten guy in a particular match. Either way, I've got to start playing now to get back into form! Goodluck gentlemen..and rubine

I've got a couple of questions.

Is it going to be first to ten for each match, best of 7, or just one single match?

Will all characters be available? (Best thing to do would be to limit us to original 4 knights because of the cheapness of Saracen and The Bear)