Sign in to follow this  
Powered by Chicken

Castle Crashers XBLA Tournament of Champions!

like i said before this is not a skilled tournament this is who ever can get the other player into a juggle first . LMAO ITS LIKE ROCK PAPER AND SCISSORS.

Just don't be part of it, no need to nerd rage

There is an invincibility glitch you can do in melee matches you need to be aware of. I don't want to post it here because I don't want the people who don't know it to learn from me, but I will tell you how it is done and what it looks like in a pm. Also Bear and Saracen are not as op as people are making them out to be, and IMO should not be banned from play. I also strongly suggest making this tournament more than single elimination. If you are truly trying to find out who is the best arena player, you can't leave so much up to chance.

If you have actually seen two arena players battle you would see how fast matches end. I know you made this game, and I don't mean to offend you, but you guys should really do some research on competitive arena before you dive into this tournament. It would mean a lot to the people who have played their hearts out on this game to reach the top. Thanks for listening. :D

P.S. Sorry for all the text. :P

There is an invincibility glitch you can do in melee matches you need to be aware of.

Wouldn't that be cheating? :?

:|

lmao nerd rage quit are u a moron learn how to speak jew. im not gonna stop until behemoth learns from there mistakes. so y dont u keep ur mouth shut

lmao nerd rage quit are u a moron learn how to speak jew. im not gonna stop until behemoth learns from there mistakes. so y dont u keep ur mouth shut

I had rather keep trolling you :)

Chill out man it's just a game.

lol. This akatusi knight dude is lame. Of course juggling involves skill, otherwise everyone would be as good as the next person. And you getting beat by a juggler with "no skill" is pretty sad, no? What does that make you?

Guest eNJayeM

So I used to be top 100 at this but I dropped CC awhile ago and the rank went with it, bummer. Been waiting for BBT and saw this and I can't wait to get back into it! I'm extremely rusty as I've learned especially my juggling, but hopefully I'll give the top dogs a run for the money come tourney time. Great idea Behemoth!

Monstrous Tourney happening here... Do many of us even stand a chance?

I'd say that if you can perform a decent juggle then you have a chance to win. Any juggler can beat a better player on one particular match. Since this is going to be a single elimination then all jugglers have a chance. Non-jugglers do not have a chance.

Most people that cant juggle worth crap just magic spam their way out of danger... and it always fails

Looking forward to seeing you in the tournament ;) .

~R34P3R 0F D34TH

um... yea sorry but actually... he kinda will. :(

I'm garenteed he won't come out number 1. I can see him making it several rounds, maybe even too the top. But not number 1.

I see a bunch of people that are much better than him. He's just a delusional brat.

I personally know people that can beat him. I've got my best bet on that.

I'm curious if all 100 of the top players will even know about the tournament. There's about 4-5 really good players. maybe around 20-50 decent jugglers, and a couple of players who juggle, but aren't great.

I can see myself making it a couple of rounds given I'm against the right people. If anyone get's bumped into one of the 4-5 good players I really don't see them standing a chance. Also, I strongly recommend the best two out of three. I can see someone making a small slip, and suffering strongly from it.

Guest bulletTheoryFTW

great news im lookin forward 2 it..and it will prob be madbestkiller goin home with the xbox but im at least walking away with the cc elite and good luck trying 2 prove me wrong and for those of u who dont kno me my former Gt=hellzsniper666 #20 =)

let the best man win

Guest bulletTheoryFTW

btw is i deleted all my 256 am i still able 2 join the tourny?

Guest bulletTheoryFTW
I'm pretty sure if MadBestKiller isn't allowed to juggle, he'll be out first round.

thats pretty much everybody but juggle is part of the game and they will never take that out so i suggest u/everybody better learn quick. and if any1 wants 2 train send me a msg GT=BulletTheoryFTW ...and just a heads up i juggle

I'm pretty sure if MadBestKiller isn't allowed to juggle, he'll be out first round.

thats pretty much everybody but juggle is part of the game and they will never take that out so i suggest u/everybody better learn quick. and if any1 wants 2 train send me a msg GT=BulletTheoryFTW ...and just a heads up i juggle

But why can't this be a measurement of skill instead of whomever can juggle first?