Sign in to follow this  
Powered by Chicken

Castle Crashers XBLA Tournament of Champions!

Guest bulletTheoryFTW
I'm pretty sure if MadBestKiller isn't allowed to juggle, he'll be out first round.

thats pretty much everybody but juggle is part of the game and they will never take that out so i suggest u/everybody better learn quick. and if any1 wants 2 train send me a msg GT=BulletTheoryFTW ...and just a heads up i juggle

But why can't this be a measurement of skill instead of whomever can juggle first?

juggle is skill...y u think out of everybody who can juggle madbestkiller is the most common name..its cuz of skill and no offense but if u cant hit xyy then u shouldnt even play the game let alone attempt 2 be in the tournament. (not trying 2 sound like a balloon)

thats pretty much everybody but juggle is part of the game and they will never take that out so i suggest u/everybody better learn quick. and if any1 wants 2 train send me a msg GT=BulletTheoryFTW ...and just a heads up i juggle
I can juggle perfectly fine. It's easy. But I don't want the tournament to be about the first person to make a move. It's not skill btw.

Guest bulletTheoryFTW
I can juggle perfectly fine. It's easy. But I don't want the tournament to be about the first person to make a move. It's not skill btw.

thats stupid y not put it in tourny? its part of the game..thats like saying u cant use the unblockable magic cuz it doesnt show skill? and it is skill and theres several ppl that would agree with me..im ranked #19 and i can combo almost perfect but i still can barely beat madbestkiller..its cuz theres skill involed and the only ppl who disagree with that is the ppl who cant or barely combo

thats stupid y not put it in tourny? its part of the game..thats like saying u cant use the unblockable magic cuz it doesnt show skill? and it is skill and theres several ppl that would agree with me..im ranked #19 and i can combo almost perfect but i still can barely beat madbestkiller..its cuz theres skill involed and the only ppl who disagree with that is the ppl who cant or barely combo

No, it's not skill. You're just relying on one combo. If you weren't allowed to use that combo in the tournament, you would be out pretty quickly.

Guest bulletTheoryFTW

No, it's not skill. You're just relying on one combo. If you weren't allowed to use that combo in the tournament, you would be out pretty quickly.

well ok if we are gonna act like that then ur not allowed 2 use any magic buttons....i sound retarded right? exactly...and besides thats just the main combo.if u wanna say its cheap and its not allowed everybody just goin 2 do yxxx across the screen? and ur die anyways? their combos not a glitch/hack ..its part of the game if u disagree with it being in the game/tourny then by all means dont play

I like how all the kids we used to wreck back in the day are so cocky now. We taught the people who taught you. Juggling on the way down wasn't even thought of until Bigsean did it. Stop being so full of yourselves. :|

Not trying to start anything, but really, something had to be said.

Guest bulletTheoryFTW
I like how all the kids we used to wreck back in the day are so cocky now. We taught the people who taught you. Juggling on the way down wasn't even thought of until Bigsean did it. Stop being so full of yourselves. :|

i kno ur not being directed towards me cuz ive been here from the beginning. my old gt=hellzsniper666 and i kno u remember me cuz we go head 2 head so ima look over that comment u posted ...not trying 2 start anything just stating comments

Mostly geared towards Madbest, who I'm sure is quite good, but could tone down on the cocky attitude.

P.S. You used to rage quit on me.... so we're not exactly on friendly terms here.

Guest bulletTheoryFTW
Mostly geared towards Madbest, who I'm sure is quite good, but could tone down on the cocky attitude.

P.S. You used to rage quit on me.... so we're not exactly on friendly terms here.

madbestkiller has the right 2 be cocky ya he came out of nowhere but i havent met any1 who could beat him yet..and i NEVER rage quit unless u done it 2 me so if i did rage quit then u have no room 2 talk..ask any1 up on the boards.i took my loses so ima look over that comment also

Thats the only reason I remember you Hellz, You were saracen and you would rage quit when you lost. If you want to continue this with me lets do it in pm.

And btw cookiedonut beat madbest in a 1st to 10, so yeah........ :?

well ok if we are gonna act like that then ur not allowed 2 use any magic buttons....i sound retarded right? exactly...and besides thats just the main combo.if u wanna say its cheap and its not allowed everybody just goin 2 do yxxx across the screen? and ur die anyways? their combos not a glitch/hack ..its part of the game if u disagree with it being in the game/tourny then by all means dont play

Magic isn't going to kill somebody in two seconds.

Magic isn't going to kill somebody in two seconds.

This thread is about the tournament. There is a thread for discussing juggling, stop driving this thread away from it's given topic.

Imperfect.. this place is full of egos and disrespect sometimes. I appreciate all you and sean/crew have done for the arena aspects of this game. It's like what Me, Forgotten,Fennix, Awner have done for story mode.

I doubt I'll bother participating in this since I was never an arena player. But good luck to you and anyone else I've played with. You'se guys deserve it more then the guys who boosted (and quit games/glitched with the panda bear)

The top 2 arena players should not be eligiable for this as they hacked/modded their accounts. A few others should be looked into as well. It's not fair to some people who have earned their rank rather then cheating for it.

If the leaderboards were to remove all 256 players youd see the real true skilled players.

no modded/glitched/hacked players will be eligible for the tournament.

This is actually something interesting. I've seen a LOT of 256's in Arena, and I could see plenty of them being disqualified from the tournament.

Many ppl are 256 and ppl can just character reset if they want to participate anyways... but that doesnt mean they do not have skill

Many ppl are 256 and ppl can just character reset if they want to participate anyways... but that doesnt mean they do not have skill

None the less, 256 still are going to attempt to enter.

Honestly, I don't have any respect to 256 in the arena. I'd assume that people who are willing to ruin the entire experience for themselves and let alone others, are just sacrificing their right too Behemoth events like this.

Although I do agree, some 256 do have skill.

IM GONNA GET BANNED 4 AWHILE SO HAVE A GREAT DAY GUYS AND LETS ALL WAIT FOR CC2 BECAUSE THE BEAVER BOSS IS STYLL ALIVE.

Really bro? I thought we went through this on another thread. He's the Cyclopes with a cloak on. It's raining outside.

Although I do agree, some 256 do have skill.

The arena players who do the 256 glitch should be disqualified because they are too lazy to play the actual game and have only helped ruin the gaming experience for the rest of us.