Sign in to follow this  
Powered by Chicken

Castle Crashers XBLA Tournament of Champions!

Anyone who needs help with their combo's or gameplay hit me up on xbox live. I'd be more than happy to show you the ropes. I think everyone should have a fair chance in this tournament. Anyways, the more competetion the better! :evil:

Gt is the same as my name.

Guest DPooch

I'm not gonna even contemplate joining. :P

My fried Xx BurningIce or something close to that used to whomp pretty hard, and he talked to Bigsean a lot. I went to tell him about the tournament and he said his other friend already told him. Anyway, I'm hoping he wins it, or places. He might still be on the leaderboard up pretty high, he played/won a lot.

But, good luck to anyone trying out.

Thats the only reason I remember you Hellz, You were saracen and you would rage quit when you lost. If you want to continue this with me lets do it in pm.

And btw cookiedonut beat madbest in a 1st to 10, so yeah........ :?

So have I, and multiple times. Woot!

And people have to remember that this is a single elimination. Every good player has beaten every other good player at least once, so nobody is a clear cut favorite if you ask me.

I'm not gonna even contemplate joining. :P

My fried Xx BurningIce or something close to that used to whomp pretty hard, and he talked to Bigsean a lot. I went to tell him about the tournament and he said his other friend already told him. Anyway, I'm hoping he wins it, or places. He might still be on the leaderboard up pretty high, he played/won a lot.

But, good luck to anyone trying out.

Oh yeah, he juggled me once.

Guest Co0ki3DoNut
Yes imperfect luck cookiedount did beat me first to 10. But then i beat him so i cant say i am better than him but you cant say he's better than me. And imperfect you seem to dislike me. Well i hope i eliminate you cuz chances are i will win. And if not me then cookiedount will or mojo. I really think that out of us three one of us will win. Imperfect if you think i talk crap then first to 10 me and see how well you do. To me your another good juggler that is easy to predict and beat most of the time. Cookie and mojo are my true worries. And bullet thank you for defending me. You have a very good chance of winning something good as long as you dont use the ice guy :lol: .

yes madbest, but it also lags me and I can't time my magic jumps; which cost me about 30% of our fights

Guest Co0ki3DoNut

I do have to admit beating you first to ten was one of the hardest things I've ever did...EVER :!::!:

I'm actually more worried about cookiedonut and Mojo than you madbest. I'm more worried about your lag than you. It's not that I dislike you, I just dislike your big-headedness. I Know you're good, but you don't need to go around posting about how you're the best all the time. Let your reputation speak for you. 8-)

I'd also like to say in no way do I think I am the best, or better than you or cookie or mojo or anyone really. I have a lot of brushing up to do, and playing with you guys is great practice. I'll take you up on that 1st to 10, but merely for fun and practice. :)

Eh.... it pretty much comes down to the ppl that are high ranked and still play this game... ive played just about all the pros enough to know what to expect now so the results of this tourney is going to be staggering...not to mention that most of us get at least 35 wins per day anyways

I just want to mention what will happen when you have players who can't join each other due to nat issues with the game?

It's happened before... not everyone will have an open nat or a good connection

Guest XxBurningIce
Yes imperfect luck cookiedount did beat me first to 10. But then i beat him so i cant say i am better than him but you cant say he's better than me. And imperfect you seem to dislike me. Well i hope i eliminate you cuz chances are i will win. And if not me then cookiedount will or mojo. I really think that out of us three one of us will win. Imperfect if you think i talk crap then first to 10 me and see how well you do. To me your another good juggler that is easy to predict and beat most of the time. Cookie and mojo are my true worries. And bullet thank you for defending me. You have a very good chance of winning something good as long as you dont use the ice guy :lol: .

You have the biggest ego I've ever seen. No disrespect, but.. wow, lol.

MadBest, I would like to first to 10 you also. Along with Cookie, Mojo, Imperfect, and anyone else who would like to practice.

GT is Xx BurningIce, as Pooch said before, and ty Pooch. :)

And also to be clear, the weekly board resets tomorrow (Sunday), and then this whole thing starts?

You have the biggest ego I've ever seen. No disrespect, but.. wow, lol.

MadBest, I would like to first to 10 you also. Along with Cookie, Mojo, Imperfect, and anyone else who would like to practice.

GT is Xx BurningIce, as Pooch said before, and ty Pooch. :)

And also to be clear, the weekly board resets tomorrow (Sunday), and then this whole thing starts?

Hoping somebody beats him out so he'll shut up. Do that for me, k?

I just want to mention what will happen when you have players who can't join each other due to nat issues with the game?

It's happened before... not everyone will have an open nat or a good connection

There will be a referee in every match. I'd assume that their nat will be open.

I actually played with madbest a lot yesterday and he wasn't so bad with the ego stuff. we had some fun games both on and off castle crashers.

Also, anyone looking to open their nat, there is a great guide here done by MRvister

http://forums.thebehemoth.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3509

I think everyone should make sure their nats are open before the tournament, just to be safe.

I have a pretty important question. If you make the top 100 on January 28th, but you are not able to compete in the febuary 8th tournament, do you still earn a prize for being in the top 100? top 24? If I make the top 100 I will not be able to make the tournament due to an all day sporting event. How convinient... :roll: Help please!

How does one do the juggle? :?

Also, at what time did the new weeks leaderboard open up?

Arena juggle is RT+a+x y xy xyy xy xyy any combination of odd x's and y's,the RT is the shield breaker and the xyy's spins and uppercuts.This combo is virtually useless on campaign mode (i stick to the one's that do more damage) and with all the arena players i've played with on campaign it's the only one they know,with the exception of Awner at least he knew the yxxxx.

So yeah, again RT+a+x y xyy xy xyy xy xyy etc......GET LEARNING IT cos thats the one you'll be up against!