Sign in to follow this  
Powered by Chicken

Castle Crashers XBLA Tournament of Champions!

I have a pretty important question. If you make the top 100 on January 28th, but you are not able to compete in the febuary 8th tournament, do you still earn a prize for being in the top 100? top 24? If I make the top 100 I will not be able to make the tournament due to an all day sporting event. How convinient... :roll: Help please!

First of all the Tournament proper is Saturday, Feb 5th, not the 8th, does that allow you to attend? But to answer your question, you may still be eligible for a prize, if you are in the top 100, and register for the tournament. But it might be a shame to take that spot from someone who is able to participate in the main event.

Also, EVERYONE, if you are near but not in the top 100, you may be eligible to be an alternate if people are no-shows in the tournament.

hope that helps,

:arrow:

kelly

How does one do the juggle? :?

Also, at what time did the new weeks leaderboard open up?

Arena juggle is RT+a+x y xy xyy xy xyy any combination of odd x's and y's,the RT is the shield breaker and the xyy's spins and uppercuts.This combo is virtually useless on campaign mode (i stick to the one's that do more damage) and with all the arena players i've played with on campaign it's the only one they know,with the exception of Awner at least he knew the yxxxx.

So yeah, again RT+a+x y xyy xy xyy xy xyy etc......GET LEARNING IT cos thats the one you'll be up against!

Oh, thanks!

Transaven knows how to juggle..... :|

smile-big.png

I have a pretty important question. If you make the top 100 on January 28th, but you are not able to compete in the febuary 8th tournament, do you still earn a prize for being in the top 100? top 24? If I make the top 100 I will not be able to make the tournament due to an all day sporting event. How convinient... :roll: Help please!

First of all the Tournament proper is Saturday, Feb 5th, not the 8th, does that allow you to attend? But to answer your question, you may still be eligible for a prize, if you are in the top 100, and register for the tournament. But it might be a shame to take that spot from someone who is able to participate in the main event.

Also, EVERYONE, if you are near but not in the top 100, you may be eligible to be an alternate if people are no-shows in the tournament.

hope that helps,

:arrow:

kelly

Thank you very much, and sorry I made a typo, I meant Febuary 5th. Thanks again.

wtf?

You can't make the top 100 if the top 8402184048 are all modded scores with -1.

U CAN IF IT'S THE WEEKLY RANKED ARENA DWAG

Ah, Arena leaderboards, that's what I was missing.

Meh, I can't play Arena online without lagging to death(literally) every time.

I'll stay out until I get a decent connection(probably never)

Kelly when will be able to register for the competition. After jan 28th right?

correct. after Jan 28th, the top 100 validentries on the weekly ranked arena leaderboard will be invited to register. :D

If someone from the top 100 doesn't join are you going to invite the 101 and so on?

Kelly when will be able to register for the competition. After jan 28th right?

correct. after Jan 28th, the top 100 validentries on the weekly ranked arena leaderboard will be invited to register. :D

If someone from the top 100 doesn't join are you going to invite the 101 and so on?

a few of the players beyond the top 100 may be invited to join the tournament to fill vacancies.

Hey Kelly, is there any news on what the prizes for the top 100 will be?

Also, what time about will the tournament take place, so I can arrange to be at home, because one of the Marvel vs Capcom 3 Fightclubs which I will be attending is on the same day.

I would try to get into the top 24, but that will be quite challenging when everyone but you knows how to juggle =(

The Tournament proper will take place from approximately 8am to 5:30pm PST. Quicker if we can!

Excuse me, but what time would that be in Europe? ( If the zone is GMT+1 ).

Guest Sessula
The Tournament proper will take place from approximately 8am to 5:30pm PST. Quicker if we can!
Ah, very early. Hope I can make it. :D

Is Jan 28 the last day to get on the leaderboards or do you have to get on there before then?

We will check the leaderboards to determine the Qualifying Entrants to the tournament at noon (PST) today!!

Awesome! How exactly will we register?

Guest Pauly 16
Ah, very early. Hope I can make it. :D

I think you rather stay up till late since europe time is 8 hours later than US time.

Is Jan 28 the last day to get on the leaderboards or do you have to get on there before then?

We will check the leaderboards to determine the Qualifying Entrants to the tournament at noon (PST) today!!

Awesome! How exactly will we register?

If you Qualify, you will receive a friend invite from a Behemoth gamertag, and you can register on the Tournament info page HERE.

8 more minutes!!

Guest Pauly 16
Just got my friend request! Can't wait for this!!

Me 2 :D jeej :D

Hmm 8:00 AM PST is like 17:00 GMT +1 so if you perform wel you are going to have to pull an all nighter!! :o

Will there be a roster about an approx. time you are going to invite the individual people?