Sign in to follow this  
Brian

Giant One-Picture Full Unlockables Guide by Brian

The Giant One-Picture guide to all unlockables. :)

Took around 50 hours total.

DeviantART Link:

http://ominousstorm....uide-193649023?

Direct Image Link:

http://www.deviantar...orm-d37akjj.jpg

^Click the Direct Image Link above to see the full size.

To save it, you can right click the link and click "Save Link As.."

or you can right click the picture and click "Save Image As.."

Updated on 10/26/2012 (Sorry about being a year late)

Updated with all recent Updates + DLC (Pink Knight + Blacksmith)

All new weapons added to the bottom of the weapons table.

New characters added in the Downloadable Content Table.

Edited NG Lollipop Weapon "How To Obtain." Now available on PSN through Pink Knight Pack.

Edited Pitchfork Weapon "How To Obtain." Now dropped by Alien Hominid.

Wooden Sword + Wooden Mace added via regular game updates.

Feedback appreciated, my Photoshop was beyond sluggish while trying to update the guide. (Every small action taking up to 2 minutes each)

I couldn't find any pictures for the new weapons. So I had to screenshot some semi-HD videos and color correct, render, fill in some empty areas on the weapons, rotate and resize. How'd I do?

Resolution:

1500 Pixels (15 Inches) WIDE

17850 Pixels (178.5 Inches) TALL

(New version is 22.23 inches taller)

Enjoy :D

Edited by Brian

It's pretty neat, but it is so ludicrously massive I can't believe it.

(Also you might want to give credit to TB at the bottom)

What is TB?

And I know I actually want to give more credit because I used a lot of other's images.

But I also rendered about 90% of them myself due to white backgrounds and messy bordering on the pictures.

But I still want to give credit, so I threw in "wiki sites."

D:

What is TB?

And I know I actually want to give more credit because I used a lot of other's images.

But I also rendered about 90% of them myself due to white backgrounds and messy bordering on the pictures.

D:

TB = The Behemoth

This is a great combination of the various info on the wiki, though. Good work.

What is TB?

D:

TB = The Behemoth

This is a great combination of the various info on the wiki, though. Good work.

Thanks.

TB deserves credit, but re-posting such a huge image is a big hastle, sorry.

And my connection speed is bad it took me like 20 minutes to upload that image lol.

I'll give TB credit in the first post for some images.

I'll write the same thing on the DeviantART submission.

This is awesome!

Just FYI, please know that The Behemoth retains copy right of all images from Castle Crashers, regardless of where you obtained them. Please add a credit to The Behemoth and a copy right for Castle Crashers© to the image. Also, you may want to credit Castlewiki specifically, as it is the official source of much of this information. :D:D

but a very impressive piece of work and a valuable reference, to be sure!

:arrow:

kelly

This is awesome!

Just FYI, please know that The Behemoth retains copy right of all images from Castle Crashers, regardless of where you obtained them. Please add a credit to The Behemoth and a copy right for Castle Crashers© to the image. Also, you may want to credit Castlewiki specifically, as it is the official source of much of this information. :D:D

but a very impressive piece of work and a valuable reference, to be sure!

:arrow:

kelly

Totally understood, I was thinking the same thing lol.

I'll edit it now, and it will take me forever to upload >.<

- Credits fixed

- Image Re-uploaded

- Same links :)

There seems to be many views, and downloads, on the download page of that file.

...uhhh... Comments?

I haven't got any feedback and it's had a lot of activity, just sayin'.

It's nice, but it's a little big. You have pretty much all the info you would need about the game so which is awesome for someone starting.

I noticed a lot of your information is just copied and pasted from the game. The basic information is fine but there is more useful information you could put instead. Like the fact that Giraffey gives you a 10% EXP boost or that Zebra doesn't physically pick up fruit from grass, he just increases the chance of it dropping when you cut grass. The wiki has been updated with these more specific details if you check it out.

You missed the point.

It's a guide to unlocking these things, not a guide to help decide which of them to use.

And I know a missed a couple things but it's large and a bit unnecessary as is, so I won't be editing it.

You missed the point.

It's a guide to unlocking these things, not a guide to help decide which of them to use.

And I know a missed a couple things but it's large and a bit unnecessary as is, so I won't be editing it.

why would you make an unlockable guide stating what something does then ignore what others do?

Instaball... yeah we know where to find him but what does he do? What increases the damage of it?

You put giraffee does 10% exp.. yeah thats informative

See my point?

You missed the point.

Then what's the point of asking for feedback? I'm just saying you can add or use your own words instead of copy and pasting copywrited information. Providing a slightly better description for some things would make this thing better imo.

You missed the point.

Then what's the point of asking for feedback? I'm just saying you can add or use your own words instead of copy and pasting copywrited information. Providing a slightly better description for some things would make this thing better imo.

Even if I did use my own words, it would sound exactly the same.

It would STILL look like I took the information from somewhere else, EVEN IF I DIDN'T, so I didn't bother, it would be a dumb move.

That was the misunderstanding.

And it took 40 hours as is, because of how bad PS lagged while trying to do every little thing all the way up to selecting, moving, and editing, it took 10-15 seconds for it to start the action, any one action at a time, and seeing as there's well over 400 layers, you can imagine how long it would take simply waiting for it to do what I want it to do. Now if I wanted to change my edit, like I did a million times, you would have to add that variable to the multiple of that 10-15 seconds.

Also, how can information from a wiki be copyrighted? Anybody has the right to change anything on the wiki at any time, it's not possible, for example, one could go in and delete most things after taking real information for themselves.

Just an example.

And to start off, the image was simply meant for a friend, but I decided a long way through to make it available for the public so I made eye candy out of it.

Let me rephrase myself, I would rather ask for comments rather than feedback, as I don't plan on changing it, feedback would be nearly pointless, but not entirely.

Also, I know there's a ton of things I could've added, and would have liked to add,

BUT, PS was just too laggy to cope with, like it was just absolutely ridiculous.

I was wondering if PS would make it through the whole project.

But let's make a deal, how about I make multiple very informative image guides(eye candy I promise) for everything I can think of?

This way I won't have to deal with too much lag and I could go one thing at a time.

But let's make a deal, how about I make multiple very informative image guides(eye candy I promise) for everything I can think of?

This way I won't have to deal with too much lag and I could go one thing at a time.

That would be a lot better, plus you won't have to open the full image when you only need info on a specific thing.

Guest Ogre
86 Downloads (From DeviantART alone) so far.

Very nice ;]

Bump.

I saved the picture to my computer as well sir.

VERY nice work ;0

What about the stuff that is still exclusive to the PS3? I have the game for both 360 and PS3 but it seems to be a one sided guide so far.

P.S. I stopped going on 360 since the 256 glitch so huge benefit for buying it on the PS3.

What about the stuff that is still exclusive to the PS3? I have the game for both 360 and PS3 but it seems to be a one sided guide so far.

P.S. I stopped going on 360 since the 256 glitch so huge benefit for buying it on the PS3.

I tried to add some stuff for PS3 but I couldn't do all of it, I was running out of room.

Nice legit DeviantART stats on this:

284c5u.jpg

MORE DOWNLOADS THAN VIEWS = WIN

I enjoy how its Xbox based, not multi platform lol. Some details and things work differently PSN side XD