Sign in to follow this  
CASTLE_CRASHER101

Sigh...

Maybe its just me, but the suspense is tearing me apart! I understand putting games into these final stages (hopefully you guys are in the final stages, anyway) is a very time consuming process, buuuut, WE ARE BEGGING YOU! Well at least me.

What will it take?

Money? I've got money. Perhaps blackmail? I have quite a few embarassing photos of you guys at your christmas party.. Perhaps ill hold something ransom.. Hm..

Anyway, i know youve been working hard, but i know you will satisfy many fans by just bottle feeding us a little info here and there.. And i hate to say it, but you might lose fans w/ the wait..

Maybe its just me, but the suspense is tearing me apart!
LISA

Anyways, as some important person from Nintendo once said, it's better to have a good game forever than to have a bad game earlier.

Guest threefiftyzzz

Honestly I'm right there with ya.....my son wants this game more than anything and my wife and i kept telling him that he could get it for xmas (since it was supposed to be out by the end of the year). He was so disappointed when he couldn't get it. My wife wanted to pay to get it early but I kept trying to explain to her it was an unfinished game...

See this guys? His poor son didnt get the ONLY thing he wanted for christmas! Their family was depending on this game to keep him occupied! But, his only wish was turned down.. This caused rebelion. Also, because he had nothing to now, he had to resort to drugs, alcohol, and violence.

How does this make you feel? You could have stopped this!

Just kidding, :lol:

Honestly I'm right there with ya.....my son wants this game more than anything and my wife and i kept telling him that he could get it for xmas (since it was supposed to be out by the end of the year). He was so disappointed when he couldn't get it. My wife wanted to pay to get it early but I kept trying to explain to her it was an unfinished game...

Yeah, it said 2010 and it seems it's going to be out this year. I'm a little bit sad.