Sign in to follow this  
Guest CordlessCar

So who is the best? :D

Who is the player on the top of the xbox live leaderboard?

In story mode i am top on monthly and weekly,the guys directly above me are lvl 1's with 10 mill plus xp,obvious glitchers.

On the overall leader boards on story mode again i'm top at 58,000 place and surrounded by some guys with similar xp that don't even have the basic achievments lol,strong suspicion of glitching there,3mill xp and no dear training achievment hmmmm.Directly above those are the 256'ers,-1 xp's,lvl 30's with 16 mill xp's etc.....I'd say there's about 1,000,00 - 2,000,00 256er's on the leader boards,i know i've dropped 8,000 places in 3 months by them,thats right 8,000 new 256ers in 3 months!!! You gotta laugh.

In story mode i am top on monthly and weekly,the guys directly above me are lvl 1's with 10 mill plus xp,obvious glitchers.

On the overall leader boards on story mode again i'm top at 58,000 place and surrounded by some guys with similar xp that don't even have the basic achievments lol,strong suspicion of glitching there,3mill xp and no dear training achievment hmmmm.Directly above those are the 256'ers,-1 xp's,lvl 30's with 16 mill xp's etc.....I'd say there's about 1,000,00 - 2,000,00 256er's on the leader boards,i know i've dropped 8,000 places in 3 months by them,thats right 8,000 new 256ers in 3 months!!! You gotta laugh.

It doesn't help when it's so easy to do that people get it done to them BY ACCIDENT.

It needs to be fixed.

It doesn't help when it's so easy to do that people get it done to them BY ACCIDENT.

It needs to be fixed.

If you're playing with a 256er it's not "BY ACCIDENT"

A lot of people think it's legit because they don't know much about the game.

It's just a huge chain of people that don't know what it is, or think it's cool, or just don't care at all.

Compared to the total amount of people playing the game, how many actually know to exit a game with a 256 in it?

NOT MANY AT ALL.

the glitch is by accident, for most people.

Guest Pauly 16

Glitchers get kicked by moi if I am host :D. don't want the glitch and don't want to play with them. they should be banned from online play :D

At the moment the weekly leaderboards are ruled by Mojo X Mojo, that guy has a lot of level 99 characters omg!! it's not healthy anymore. hehehehe.

Guess he is going to win the tournament, or 1 of the other top ranked juggler kings :D

It's just a huge chain of people that don't know what it is, or think it's cool, or just don't care at all.

Compared to the total amount of people playing the game, how many actually know to exit a game with a 256 in it?

NOT MANY AT ALL.

Disagree,when i 1st played CC before i knew of this forum and 256 i played normal mode with loads of 256'ers,and i never caught the glitch whatsoever.In fact i'm often asked if i want the glitch by 256'ers at the character select screen right before i kick em....am not buying this "many people got the glitch by accident" garbage,it's just a soft excuse.

NOT MANY AT ALL.

Disagree,when i 1st played CC before i knew of this forum and 256 i played normal mode with loads of 256'ers,and i never caught the glitch whatsoever.In fact i'm often asked if i want the glitch by 256'ers at the character select screen right before i kick em....am not buying this "many people got the glitch by accident" garbage,it's just a soft excuse.

Listen, I haven't done the 256 glitch but plenty of people tried to forcefully do it in the same lobby as me.

A lot of people with not much knowledge of the game and it's glitches could easily get caught in the situation and have the 256 glitch done to them.

It's not a soft excuse.

I suppose people don't stop arguing with me until I tell them their logic is junk, in more harsh ways.

Which makes me look bad, just because they won't shut up. I'm done with it.

I just want to add how can a level 1 be on top of the leaderboards with 23839483984239 exp and not level up 1 level? This obviously is someone who modded the game. If your not level 99 and having an extreme amount of exp you don't deserve to be at the top.

Those who abused the boomerang glitch havn't modded their stats since they leveled up. If people want to do that daily thats their own choice.

But when you see a level 1-98 with over 238349284398 exp they are obvious hacks

Glitchers get kicked by moi if I am host :D. don't want the glitch and don't want to play with them. they should be banned from online play :D

At the moment the weekly leaderboards are ruled by Mojo X Mojo, that guy has a lot of level 99 characters omg!! it's not healthy anymore. hehehehe.

Guess he is going to win the tournament, or 1 of the other top ranked juggler kings :D

anyone can be level 99 and have alot of characters...

most boost with the boomerang so i doubt you should be worrying

level 99/256/10 are pretty much all the same in arena..

the only thing which makes a diff is pets and weapons

Well, the player who is at the top of the PSN is SKOSSMAN, who is a Green Knight. (Seriously? The Green Knight stinks, and quite literally, too. I think he might be part skunk or something) Dunno about the 360 one, though.

Well, the player who is at the top of the PSN is SKOSSMAN, who is a Green Knight. (Seriously? The Green Knight stinks, and quite literally, too. I think he might be part skunk or something) Dunno about the 360 one, though.

The one with the most points is Rubinez

Imperfect Luck is the one who won the ToC though

I am the king...of kings...on ps3...except for 1 obvious glitcher. I'm only overall 215 or something like that tho so roughly 200 or so people ahead of me...

But I'll take number 1 king ;)

Eh. I could care less about rank. I'm more interested in all golds at the moment.

On another note, did The Behemoth ever patch up that problem with online connectivity? Y'know, people not being able to invite friends to games?

Eh. I could care less about rank. I'm more interested in all golds at the moment.

On another note, did The Behemoth ever patch up that problem with online connectivity? Y'know, people not being able to invite friends to games?

Haha no, my friend and I tried to play a game together 2 days ago and couldn't invite each other, I really hope a bunch of these problems after BBT comes out.

It kind of feels like they're just... ignoring it. =/

Haven't heard anything about it of late. Just a few DLC updates. Which I appreciate, but not being able to play with friends cuts the game's enjoyability factor in half. Maybe a quarter.