Sign in to follow this  
Powered by Chicken

Pink Knight!

Guest STARGATEfan01

I realy want to download the Pink Knight DLC, but can't find it anywhere on german Playstation Store... won't it be available here as well? :(

I realy want to download the Pink Knight DLC, but can't find it anywhere on german Playstation Store... won't it be available here as well? :(

They had problems with it in the Euro PSN store, so nobody in Europe has it.

So we should guess dates for the 360, mainly because the topic needs to go somewhere else besides a bunch of people asking when it's going to come out. I say Mid september, idk why but i have a feeling it will be in that month range.

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Ive lost hope...all I've playing is crashing the beard just because of the pink knight.

I just really want to know if there is any status on it like finished or almost finished.

:arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow:

Guest STARGATEfan01

Oh, I hope its getting fixed some day, so we have it here in europe and are able to donate too :)

Sometimes I see someone having the pink knight, but they never chose it yet *g*

ummm.....

a delay is a delay... but 5 months is unacceptable a DLC delay. Let's be honest about this.

I was ticked about this the day i read the blog.... psn gets volleyball... then the pink knight DLC... FIVE MONTHS AGO. And I'm still ticked about it today.

I wonder if they are going to pack the pink and purple knight together for dlc instead, like a massive dlc package.

psn gets volleyball

But not All You Can Quaff.

But all you can quaff hurts meh hands :(

Heres an idea, and no that wasnt ment to read sarcastically.

What if they release a bundle that has the Pink and pruple knight aswell as the missing games depending on what its played on, Xbox can get their volleyball wile PS3 users can play all you can Quaff.

Guest sephiroth286

I'va made an account just so I could say how long I've been waiting for the pink knight :(

I've heard people talking about it being free for X box users?

What if they release a bundle that has the Pink and pruple knight aswell as the missing games depending on what its played on, Xbox can get their volleyball wile PS3 users can play all you can Quaff.

Honestly, instead of them having do do more work on that, I would much rather prefer them to work on BattleBlock Theater.

Yes.. BBT would be nice if they'd finish up. But, I think everyone wants them to finish the final DLC/Xbox Title Update (and the Pink Knight in the rest of the world..).

So any news? At all?

Honestly, instead of them having do do more work on that, I would much rather prefer them to work on BattleBlock Theater.

Well if their gonna release battleblock the same time for both PS3 and XBox then yea they should do that more, but if thats not the case then I want my pink knight ¬_¬

Lets face it, The Behemoth are to amazing and we ask to much of them, their only humans. They can only do so much and so fast and, I am guilty to for this, we ask to many things of them at once. But still I say with all my fellow gamers, and for them... Hurry up please with it all! Pring the puink knight out for all PSN users and Xbox users then finish off BattleBlock!

what if they make a unicorn orb with the pink knight dan did give a hint

What would it do? Magic and Agility? We already have one animal orb for magic.

I would rather have them fix broken features then work on a new game.

Guest CastleCrasher5
Will us XBL players ever be able to acquire this fantastic DLC?

Yes; it's supposed to be in a title update of the sorts. No date given, but it's been said that we'll definitely be seeing the Pink Knight on the Xbox LIVE Arcade.

Hopefully sooner than later. I'm dying for some DLC!

same i cannot wait i love this game and i need more DLC

so magic and speed idk

That doesn't matter, they have 2 or 3 for strength, agility, and defense. They need another magic orb.

That doesn't matter, they have 2 or 3 for strength, agility, and defense. They need another magic orb.

Why does it have to increase something? There's so many other things it could do. But I think getting too far into this we'll derail this subject even more. And it could easily be put into the DLC Idea topic.