Sign in to follow this  
Powered by Chicken

Pink Knight!

Why does it have to increase something? There's so many other things it could do. But I think getting too far into this we'll derail this subject even more. And it could easily be put into the DLC Idea topic.

idk dont have much ideas of a unicorn to do something else

So since Comi-Con has ended, does anyone have any news about the pink knight?

I went to Comic-con. They told me that they're working on it, but its not really a priority.

I went to Comic-con. They told me that they're working on it, but its not really a priority.

No offense to anyone else, but I am so glad I heard that. I really don't want this DLC to be holding them back from BBT.

No offense to anyone else, but I am so glad I heard that. I really don't want this DLC to be holding them back from BBT.

Its actually the Xbox Update that's holding them back.

The DLC is already finished.

Guest derdragan
Of course :roll:, which means it will be released after BBT.

If the Behemoth do that. They will be the stupid think they could do.. Why?

Very easy. Fans from The Behemoth will by BBT. And then they play it. So the sells of the DLC Pink Knight will decrease.

They will kill there own market. People with new games don't buy stuff for old games ;)

It will be nice too spend some US-$ while waiting on BBT ;)

Of course :roll:, which means it will be released after BBT.

If the Behemoth do that. They will be the stupid think they could do.. Why?

Very easy. Fans from The Behemoth will by BBT. And then they play it. So the sells of the DLC Pink Knight will decrease.

They will kill there own market. People with new games don't buy stuff for old games ;)

It will be nice too spend some US-$ while waiting on BBT ;)

First off I beleive thatw e have already come to the fact that its really the PSN that are holding us back from getting the pink knight DLC. You basically just said they should STOP with BBT until we get the DLC we want.

Secondly you must get bord of games easily. I dont get tired of the older games. who doesnt like to go back tot he old school every once in a wile?

My point here is stop complaining to the behemoth about this problem and take it to sony. Games arnt easy to make you know, they take months to plan, and years to make.

First off I beleive thatw e have already come to the fact that its really the PSN that are holding us back from getting the pink knight DLC.

Wait, it is? :? As far as we know, The Behemoth isn't doing anything for the PS3 right now. Why the blame game?

First off I beleive thatw e have already come to the fact that its really the PSN that are holding us back from getting the pink knight DLC.

Wait, it is? :? As far as we know, The Behemoth isn't doing anything for the PS3 right now. Why the blame game?

We heard that Sony have issues with europe PSN, but people are still asking the behemoth to sort things.

In the post 'No pink knight for europe PSN =(' It started with that the behemoth were fixing our problem but slowly it began to point more to the europe PSN. I admit im guilty of asking for the issue to get fixed from both sides, but it was before I knew the full situation.

Not coming so soon...

Pink Knight (Castle Crashers DLC) failed QA and the store are awaiting a new submission to put through QA/quote]

Said by PlayStation EU Update Blog.

We'll get the Pink knight in approx. 4-5 Months if even that

Not coming so soon...

Pink Knight (Castle Crashers DLC) failed QA and the store are awaiting a new submission to put through QA/quote]

So what does this mean? Do we just have to wait till christmas/ 2012, or do the behemoth have to send something...so confused :?

Not coming so soon...

So what does this mean? Do we just have to wait till christmas/ 2012, or do the behemoth have to send something...so confused :?

YOu get to wait patiently with all the Xbox users. :P

At least I wish they were patient.They're giving the rest of us a bad name.

then wait i shall. In 2005 i saw This game and began to hope they would release it for PS3. Three years later only Xbox got the game, luckily i played it at my friends for the time being. two years later we finally get it. it was a five year wait but worth it. If i have to wait another five then so be it!

This forum got very popular pretty quickly again lol, took me awhile to find my last post in all of this stuff :P

Got a job, so I have money to buy stuff to keep myself busy, but only so much can distract me enough to forget the pink knight, hoping it's almost done soon :D

then wait i shall. In 2005 i saw This game and began to hope they would release it for PS3. Three years later only Xbox got the game, luckily i played it at my friends for the time being. two years later we finally get it. it was a five year wait but worth it. If i have to wait another five then so be it!

There's a good attitude! :D

Guest hazelam
why would the DLC fail quality assurance? O_o

who knows when scee are involved.

their QA department seems to be a bit of a shambles.

they'll hold back content for months because of a minor bug, but then they'll let other stuff through that doesn't work at all.

there's no consistency.

who knows when scee are involved.

their QA department seems to be a bit of a shambles.

they'll hold back content for months because of a minor bug, but then they'll let other stuff through that doesn't work at all.

there's no consistency.

QA Testing is a little bit much harder than you think.

If you mean for Xbox, the reason its taking so long is because they're making sure it does pass QA. For the PSN Europe though, it did fail QA and so will take some more time.

Guest cddalonos

when is pink knight coming to xbox i want him so bad wahh pls answer