Sign in to follow this  
Powered by Chicken

Pink Knight!

After BattleBlock Theater comes out. At least, that's The Behemoth's current attitude.

I for one am thankful they'll continue to support CC after Battleblock comes out. This, and the existence of the not-yet-released Legend of the Blacksmith DLC, are proof of that.

Guest hazelam
why would the DLC fail quality assurance? O_o

who knows when scee are involved.

their QA department seems to be a bit of a shambles.

they'll hold back content for months because of a minor bug, but then they'll let other stuff through that doesn't work at all.

there's no consistency.

QA Testing is a little bit much harder than you think.

i don't think it's easy, but i doubt it's as hard as scee make it look.

Guest 5W337_7007H

While we 360 players are waiting for the pink knight, I think we should vote on a quest to defeat the clowns at the bouncy castle and safe the real orange princess!

Guest detox3483

Any word on when XBL will get the pink knight? I see it has been "coming soon" since Feb. Just curious.

Maybe they have a little group of people just working on Pink Knight, either way, I want it to come out soon :cry:
I would say best case scenario they have 1 person that sometimes works on the Pink Knight.

Worst case scenario 1 person that rarely works on the Pink Knight.

Maybe they have a little group of people just working on Pink Knight, either way, I want it to come out soon :cry:
I would say best case scenario they have 1 person that sometimes works on the Pink Knight.

Worst case scenario 1 person that rarely works on the Pink Knight.

Probably worst case scenario.

Wow, great a Pink Knight but erm why is this not available in the UK??.. Thought it was to do with a cancer charity aswell?... :cry:

Wow, great a Pink Knight but erm why is this not available in the UK??.. Thought it was to do with a cancer charity aswell?... :cry:

The Pink Knight DLC failed the quality test. No one knows why.

So I am not sopost to be up because there's school tomorrow but I made a loud screeching noise out of excitement when I turned on my xbox and randomly felt like playing castle crashers, since I had not played for a while.. and noticed something, 2 new dlc?! I downloaded the pink knight right away and came running to my brother yelling "OMG" BEHEMOTH MUST LOVE US OR SOMETHING, THEY FINALLY MADE MORE DLC! I THOUGHT THEY STOPPED!" Now I wish I had Microsoft points so I can get the Blacksmith DLC. D: BTW this sounds greedy of me but will there be anymore dlc in the future for xbox? Maybe volleyball dlc or more animal orbs or characters or weapons?! Sorry I am just to exited bought the game when it came out and have loved it since, ^-^ (on the xbox not ps3)

-sincerely, one of your biggest fans, Aidan.

P.S I wanna hug every member of behemoth one by one. <3 love you all.