Sign in to follow this  
Powered by Chicken

Pink Knight!

So I am not sopost to be up because there's school tomorrow but I made a loud screeching noise out of excitement when I turned on my xbox and randomly felt like playing castle crashers, since I had not played for a while.. and noticed something, 2 new dlc?! I downloaded the pink knight right away and came running to my brother yelling "OMG" BEHEMOTH MUST LOVE US OR SOMETHING, THEY FINALLY MADE MORE DLC! I THOUGHT THEY STOPPED!" Now I wish I had Microsoft points so I can get the Blacksmith DLC. D: BTW this sounds greedy of me but will there be anymore dlc in the future for xbox? Maybe volleyball dlc or more animal orbs or characters or weapons?! Sorry I am just to exited bought the game when it came out and have loved it since, ^-^ (on the xbox not ps3)

-sincerely, one of your biggest fans, Aidan.

P.S I wanna hug every member of behemoth one by one. <3 love you all.

Good to know I wasn't the only one who had a freak out when the DLC came out. Yes there will be one more DLC, the Can't Stop Crying Pack. It will be related to Battle Block Theater when it comes out. The Behemoth has stated that the DLC will be free if you purchase BBT but it can also be bought seperatley.

The only people who have the Crying Pack right now are modders. They'll have the Golden Whale and a few weapons you won't recognize. The Behemoth is working on getting them banned.

So I am not sopost to be up because there's school tomorrow but I made a loud screeching noise out of excitement when I turned on my xbox and randomly felt like playing castle crashers, since I had not played for a while.. and noticed something, 2 new dlc?! I downloaded the pink knight right away and came running to my brother yelling "OMG" BEHEMOTH MUST LOVE US OR SOMETHING, THEY FINALLY MADE MORE DLC! I THOUGHT THEY STOPPED!" Now I wish I had Microsoft points so I can get the Blacksmith DLC. D: BTW this sounds greedy of me but will there be anymore dlc in the future for xbox? Maybe volleyball dlc or more animal orbs or characters or weapons?! Sorry I am just to exited bought the game when it came out and have loved it since, ^-^ (on the xbox not ps3)

-sincerely, one of your biggest fans, Aidan.

P.S I wanna hug every member of behemoth one by one. <3 love you all.

Good to know I wasn't the only one who had a freak out when the DLC came out. Yes there will be one more DLC, the Can't Stop Crying Pack. It will be related to Battle Block Theater when it comes out. The Behemoth has stated that the DLC will be free if you purchase BBT but it can also be bought seperatley.

The only people who have the Crying Pack right now are modders. They'll have the Golden Whale and a few weapons you won't recognize. The Behemoth is working on getting them banned.

Im glad there going to get banned and its awesome me and you both freaked out XD I dont know why I was so happy, wanna be friends? BTW I plan on buying microsoft points if I ever get the money so I can get these things:

Battleblock Theater

Necromancer Pack

Blacksmith pack

and yeah XD

Loving this new Knight!

But I do have one question... Why does his magic splash attack cost so much magic??? It is not by far the strongest or hardest hitting splash magic in the game. It DOES have the longest range but I don't really find that range has ever been a problem with most characters once you fully max magic. And while I know it stuns the enemy for a brief second while they do peach signs, it doesn't immobilize them like Ice does in any way... Just seems like it should be a LITTLE more forgiving then that of the Blue Knight's ice shower attack...

Loving this new Knight!

But I do have one question... Why does his magic splash attack cost so much magic??? It is not by far the strongest or hardest hitting splash magic in the game. It DOES have the longest range but I don't really find that range has ever been a problem with most characters once you fully max magic. And while I know it stuns the enemy for a brief second while they do peach signs, it doesn't immobilize them like Ice does in any way... Just seems like it should be a LITTLE more forgiving then that of the Blue Knight's ice shower attack...

It's probably to balance Arena. I think one more splash would be good.

Loving this new Knight!

Yeah, cause I already found a method that gets rid of 200-300 health with the rainbow in Arena. Two splashes would make around 400-600 health go away if you do it right. In insane, my method would be useful in defeating enemies. With a third splash, I could kill people instantly. The third splash with my method would get rid of 800-1000 health.

Loving this new Knight!

Yeah, cause I already found a method that gets rid of 200-300 health with the rainbow in Arena. Two splashes would make around 400-600 health go away if you do it right. In insane, my method would be useful in defeating enemies. With a third splash, I could kill people instantly. The third splash with my method would get rid of 800-1000 health.

I am interested in your method sir.

I think i figured it out, you have to back them into a corner and use your splash. It will give stacked damage for each rainbow instead of one.

I think i figured it out, you have to back them into a corner and use your splash. It will give stacked damage for each rainbow instead of one.

If that's the case then I think I would still have them update it a little bit. I mean, if you allow yourself to be backed into a corner in arena then you deserve to be dominated...

Nice job man.

If that's the case then I think I would still have them update it a little bit. I mean, if you allow yourself to be backed into a corner in arena then you deserve to be dominated...

True, it can help against those players that just go around and block everything though.

Hello friends, I had been finding about the Castle Crashers Pink dark night Information Link Manage (DLC) pack, as well as founded that it continues to be launched in the United State associated with America PSN (Ps System) stores. So I was discovering that when it is going to be delivering in the PSN store that are over here. Like me eager awaiting the pack to become delivering right here and I will be the very first to possess hand over this. So if you individuals understand any kind of information that when it's releasing and when it's obtainable in the stores right here. Thanks.

Hello friends, I had been finding about the Castle Crashers Pink dark night Information Link Manage (DLC) pack, as well as founded that it continues to be launched in the United State associated with America PSN (Ps System) stores. So I was discovering that when it is going to be delivering in the PSN store that are over here. Like me eager awaiting the pack to become delivering right here and I will be the very first to possess hand over this. So if you individuals understand any kind of information that when it's releasing and when it's obtainable in the stores right here. Thanks.
Maybe its just me but I couldnt make any sense out of that.

Almost a year since Pink Knight has been out on PS3...

And almost 4 years since The Behemoth has been working on Battle Block Theater...

:twisted::evil::twisted::evil::twisted::x

I'm not going to lie. I don't see the connection. Well besides they're both made by behemoth obviously.

Almost a year since Pink Knight has been out on PS3...

And almost 4 years since The Behemoth has been working on Battle Block Theater...

:twisted::evil::twisted::evil::twisted::x

A year on PSN.. Makes me sad :( Can someone cheer me up with rainbows?

cant wait me and my friend are gonna be castle crashers for Halloween I'm going to be the pink knight and he is gonna be the purple knight SOOOOOOOOO excited

:ninja: (i was never here)

I was literally JUST wondering to myself when we would get ATLEAST a word of some DLC... and pow!

SADLY i'm on XBL, but I can be patient ^^

Keep up the good work!

There is a new DLC Pack coming out but it's best I keep it a secret, I will tell you now, it's related on the upcoming game Behemoth is making. You would be a true fan if you didn't find out who the character is - hacker's can get him.

"Keep on Castle Crashing!"

-mgblue90