Sign in to follow this  
Powered by Chicken

Pink Knight!

Guest dieicedie

i wanna pink knight for my xboooox

/QQ

i will name it sassyfrassy tweedlebum, and it will be my favoritee.

but yeah new animal orbs at least, and i quite enjoy the idea as the troll as a playable character.

you could do a bee animal orb that poisons for the green knight and a lightbulb thing, or maybe an eel for the red (since the dragonhead and pelter exist for orange blue imo) and then give sassyfrassy that butterfly i've heard people suggest, and have it heal in an area, since there are only two healing things in-game (king standard Y magic and troll pet) currently.

these are my thoughts...

I mean unless its just not coming to XBL I dont see why it would take this long since it came out in Feb

It's not as easy to program something as you may think. Porting a feature from the PS3 to the 360 isn't just as easy as copy pasting.

I don't work for The Behemoth, but I'm guessing it's a lot harder than you think.

Don't forget that they're working on BattleBlock Theater.

Guest dieicedie

maybe our pink knight could be an xbox knight.

he'd essentially be all around better and with the special power... of being un-hackable.

<3

If I still have to wait, I would at least like a percent on how they are doing. If it's less than 50% (which it shouldn't be by now) I'm going to be so bored.

maybe our pink knight could be an xbox knight.

he'd essentially be all around better and with the special power... of being un-hackable.

<3

Everybody else you play with would still be hacked, though. :/

Sorry to disapoint you xbox players but your gunna have to wait even longer yet as its still not released out on PSN Europe which was meant to happen same time as the U.S. release back in February. This issue will be sorted out first before any release to xbox.

Guest XxZookariixX

I remember when I was waiting for the Necromantic Pack to come out, but this feels even longer. I can't wait until the Pink Knight comes out. :)

Sorry to disapoint you xbox players but your gunna have to wait even longer yet as its still not released out on PSN Europe which was meant to happen same time as the U.S. release back in February. This issue will be sorted out first before any release to xbox.

That's not necessarily true, you know. I, myself, have found ways to keep myself occupied until release of Pink Knight and BBT. Torchlight and Outland will do for now, and addons for FONV should be monthly until July, so that'll help. Still can't wait, though :roll:

Guest XxZookariixX
The wait is slowly draining the pinkness out of my heart :(

I know what you mean. :(

xbox players have been more then patient for the Pink Knight, i understand your working on a new game and a title update for an old game can take some work but 4 months is a little long for a title update.

I am trying to remain faithful and wait, checking this site for updates and gamefaqs to see if anyone post there with the all mighty news of the beloved Pink Knight. But no my hope and prayers go unanswered.

I am not a fan of Sony, PS3, or PSN so i am keep getting more and more annoyed with games that Microsoft pays to have exclusive for at least a year just for it to explode in the Xbox's fan's faces with PS exclusive content like this Pink Knight. I still play this game, i refuse to glitch my characters to 256 even though all my friends keep telling me there is no repercussions for doing it. I still have faith that the leaderboards will be whipped of all the -1 exp people, the 256 people will be punished, and that the Pink Knight will come to my beloved Xbox Marketplace.

I am slowly losing faith that this will come out though. Can a Mod please let us know if the work is still being done or if the Xbox community can just give up faith and admit defeat to another PS exclusive?

if it hits 5 months i will lose all hope for the xbox getting the Pink Knight.

and whats with the Purple Knight? i hope the Pink and Purple both hit the Xbox and no PS3 exclusive BS!

we've been working on the title update every day. it shall come out!

can you give us more info ETA? will there be more then just the Pink Knight? i am not asking you to give us that there will be X new characters, X new A Orbs, X new weapons. I am asking if there will be more then just the Pink Knight and a few new weapons?

I am slowly losing faith that this will come out though. Can a Mod please let us know if the work is still being done or if the Xbox community can just give up faith and admit defeat to another PS exclusive?

We Mods don't work for The Behemoth, so no, we can't. If Dan says they're working on it, then yes, they're working on it.

I am not a fan of Sony, PS3, or PSN so i am keep getting more and more annoyed with games that Microsoft pays to have exclusive for at least a year just for it to explode in the Xbox's fan's faces with PS exclusive content like this Pink Knight. I still play this game, i refuse to glitch my characters to 256 even though all my friends keep telling me there is no repercussions for doing it. I still have faith that the leaderboards will be whipped of all the -1 exp people, the 256 people will be punished, and that the Pink Knight will come to my beloved Xbox Marketplace.

So it's okay for Microsoft to have an exclusive game, but it's not okay for Sony to have an exclusive character? As a Sony player, I personally don't think waiting 2 years for a port of Castle Crashers was worth one extra character.

And what makes you think Microsoft paid The Behemoth to have Castle Crashers exclusive? The Behemoth isn't a Microsoft-exclusive company. Alien Hominid released on PS2 and GameCube long before it released on the Xbox.

So it's okay for Microsoft to have an exclusive game, but it's not okay for Sony to have an exclusive character? As a Sony player, I personally don't think waiting 2 years for a port of Castle Crashers was worth one extra character.

And what makes you think Microsoft paid The Behemoth to have Castle Crashers exclusive? The Behemoth isn't a Microsoft-exclusive company. Alien Hominid released on PS2 and GameCube long before it released on the Xbox.

Both PS3 and Xbox 360 have exclusive games. I am not arguing or saying it is wrong. I am arguing that after 4 (almost 5 months) a title update has yet to come out. A lot of times Microsoft/Sony get contracts on games so they are exclusive for so long. I have the same fear of Castlevania HD will get new DLC for the PS3 and the Xbox will not.

Alien Hominid HD, however, is to this day 360-exclusive, is it not? Not to mention Super Meat Boy... which isn't a Behemoth production, but is full of Newgrounds references and something I would very much like to have on PSN. =/

Alien Hominid HD, however, is to this day 360-exclusive, is it not? Not to mention Super Meat Boy... which isn't a Behemoth production, but is full of Newgrounds references and something I would very much like to have on PSN. =/

SMB is one of the best games i have ever played, try getting it on steam