Sign in to follow this  
1337m33p

Gratz Imperfect Luck!

Awesome.

Over half the match was boring because they were just running around.

The the other half was one of them messing up juggles after the other until Imperfect won by juggling.

Rename this game to Castle Juggler.

This was definitely our most boring match. We were 2-2 and everything rested on this match, so we were both being extremely cautious. The previous four matches were really good though. I hope they post them soon! 8-)

Awesome.

The the other half was one of them messing up juggles after the other until Imperfect won by juggling.

This should be called the "Castle Juggling" tournament. The next tournament should be called the Castle Crashing tournament, where each player is forced to use more than one combo.

Joking, but anyways, congrats.

Awesome.

Can't you ever show a little happyness or enthusiasm? It's the way the game is, if you don't like it don't post. Don't be such a prick about stuff that's never gonna change and enjoy the game. Congrats Imperfect, nice fight.

prick

Way to keep it child-friendly.

Can't you ever show a little happyness or enthusiasm? It's the way the game is, if you don't like it don't post. Don't be such a prick about stuff that's never gonna change and enjoy the game.

I guess you didn't see how Imperfect took out 80% of the other guy's health in one combo.

But yes, congratulations, Imperfect.

I guess you didn't see how Imperfect took out 80% of the other guy's health in one combo.

Because he is exceptionally good at comboing >_>. Seriously, it was either you or another person whose argument was that anyone can juggle and be unfair but you choose not to because it ruins the game. And now you point out how one person can do it noticeably better than almost every other person at it. Which implies this person is more skilled at it, which ruins any arguments of juggling requiring no skill.

I've seen tons of people do it like that.

You also claim that you've been killed in 1 combo tons of times. Your word doesn't seem to count for much. You even tried juggling me that one time I played you and you could barely keep me in the air for 2 seconds. Clearly it takes more skill than you like to imagine it does.

Whatever, I'll say that it involves skill but doesn't involve tactics or planning.

which kind of halves the amount of skill it needs

This was definitely our most boring match. We were 2-2 and everything rested on this match, so we were both being extremely cautious. The previous four matches were really good though. I hope they post them soon! 8-)

And To Warsteel "The Underdog" With 250 Chickens :D

Because he is exceptionally good at comboing >_>. Seriously, it was either you or another person whose argument was that anyone can juggle and be unfair but you choose not to because it ruins the game. And now you point out how one person can do it noticeably better than almost every other person at it. Which implies this person is more skilled at it, which ruins any arguments of juggling requiring no skill.

You seem determined to pull this topic off track.

I can't disagree with juggling taking skill, but the fact that it can take away to much health with NO WAY to stop it is a bit extreme.

Now shut up and congratulate the winner.

If this video did show us anything it's that it involves more planning than anyone would normally think. Wooty and Imperfect played mindgames with each other for more than 2 minutes waiting for an opportunity to attack. In fact, that's more planning than most regular fighting games take.

I just thought they were running around looking for an opportunity to juggle the other person to death.

who did madbest lose to?

I think it was "t paiiiiiiiin" or something like that. I was glad to see that he lost, so that he can stop saying that noone can beat him at juggling. :D

On the contrary, you were the one who brought this into the topic to begin with. Reaper then pointed out that you shouldn't post just to complain about it. You continued on about juggling as a response. I don't mind you voicing your opinion but to point fingers at me when you start arguments up isn't very mature.

I stopped posting after I pointed out Reaper's colorful vocabulary and congratulated Imperfect Luck.

You have posted:

Either way, that particular match was definitely not the most exciting one. You guys were both clearly extremely cautious of one another and Wooty messed up the combo near the beginning which could've changed the match completely.

You also claim that you've been killed in 1 combo tons of times. Your word doesn't seem to count for much. You even tried juggling me that one time I played you and you could barely keep me in the air for 2 seconds. Clearly it takes more skill than you like to imagine it does.

If this video did show us anything it's that it involves more planning than anyone would normally think. Wooty and Imperfect played mindgames with each other for more than 2 minutes waiting for an opportunity to attack. In fact, that's more planning than most regular fighting games take.

Three times arguing.

I posted ONE time arguing.

And also, sir, I can't help but noticing that you have NOT congratulated the winner, which is what the topic is about.

Awesome.

Yeah, kinda stinks how one simple mistake can lead to such a quick defeat, and how the it is like the only way to face off each other. Really, it wasn't that great to watch.

However, I can make a sure bet that both those guys must have felt very intense during. One simple mistake, and they could lose it all. While it for other people it does seem boring, for what was at stake for them, it was an epic match of epic that will go down in history for both of them. Maybe... :P

Whatever, I'll say that it involves skill but doesn't involve tactics or planning.

which kind of halves the amount of skill it needs

Please read you're statements before posting so that you are less likely to make a fool of yourself. What does skill have to do with tactics or planning? I don't need to develop a strategy in order to swing my sword or splash my magic in this game. I don't need a master plan to aim my gun and pull the trigger in an FTS. And I don't need a blueprint of the road or track in a racing game.

What I do need in order to preform well in these games is the ability to line up my target and hit them in a timely fashion and to outpace and avoid hitting obstacles. These simple and coordinated abilities require practice, nothing more. Simply doing them over and over again until one is proficient at it A.K.A. develop skill.

Planning and tactics are necessary in order to preform well in an RTS, chess, checkers, and even connect four. These games also require skill but they also rely on the player to out think and out manuver their opponent.

Balobo if you don't believe juggleing takes any skill then by all means feel free to add me and show me how effortlessly you can do it.

I posted ONE time arguing.

And also, sir, I can't help but noticing that you have NOT congratulated the winner, which is what the topic is about.

Babbity please stop trolling the forums with your insistance to prove to everyone that you're right. And Babbity before you reply, it is indeed trolling when you do in every thread that you post in.

Babbity please stop trolling the forums with your insistance to prove to everyone that you're right. And Babbity before you reply, it is indeed trolling when you do in every thread that you post in.

We're all sick of your high-and-mighty attitude, too, TFK.

Awesome.

You are a noob, we all know juggling is the ultimate skill and it's super fun and balanced

Sarcasm [ON] OFF

thanks, sushi. yes - anyone with marathon negative energy can take it elsewhere because it is sadly not welcome here - until one decides to be a little nicer.

i was watching many of the matches and there were some very intense bouts. we were all impressed with everyone's sportsmanship and attitudes.

imperfect had lost the last couple matches to wootywoot and then came back super strong with 2 wins, then wootywoot back at him again, and finally imperfect offset the very last match to tip the balance. it was interesting watching them play.

though, i'm personally wanting to add a little more gravity to juggled players after watching all of the matches since i'd always intended for more than a couple slip-ups to be made in arena. not sure if this will be something that will happen in the title update or not, but i'd like to take a closer look at it. i'd like to see if i can bring more magic into play.

throughout the tournament i saw no recovery jumps (jumping when hitting the ground after being hit to recover instantly). can anyone shed light as to why they were not used?

thanks to everyone for competing. it was exciting!

Congratulations, and im also a bit confused that no one used the recovery jump D: i mean, it can really turn the tide of a match!

thanks, sushi. yes - anyone with marathon negative energy can take it elsewhere because it is sadly not welcome here - until one decides to be a little nicer.

i was watching many of the matches and there were some very intense bouts. we were all impressed with everyone's sportsmanship and attitudes.

imperfect had lost the last couple matches to wootywoot and then came back super strong with 2 wins, then wootywoot back at him again, and finally imperfect offset the very last match to tip the balance. it was interesting watching them play.

though, i'm personally wanting to add a little more gravity to juggled players after watching all of the matches since i'd always intended for more than a couple slip-ups to be made in arena. not sure if this will be something that will happen in the title update or not, but i'd like to take a closer look at it. i'd like to see if i can bring more magic into play.

throughout the tournament i saw no recovery jumps (jumping when hitting the ground after being hit to recover instantly). can anyone shed light as to why they were not used?

thanks to everyone for competing. it was exciting!

It's impossible to quick jump after being juggled that long. If that were to be fixed too It would definitely balance the game out a lot. The way we look at it now is if you get one juggle on someone It's over, because there is no escape unless they mess up on their timing. If we could quick jump out of the juggles that would be awesome! I'm also liking the increased gravity Idea, It would bring a breath of fresh air to the arena.

Thanks for having me in the tournament you guys! It was epic! I don't think I said this in this topic, but thanks everyone for the congratulations and support! :arrow: