Sign in to follow this  
Sully

King's Scepter IS AVAILABLE AND I HAVE IT!

I wish you could give this to me, but for the most stupid reasons I can't play online. :( I will go try this very soon with my orange knight to see if it is possible.

can has septor?

i don't want anybody to give it to me. i want to find it. just don't know where.

I think someone mentioned letting the King get killed on the Flowery Fields level for a rare chance of a drop.

(On insane)

my stupid monkey must be on strike he been lazy for me :(

I believe it doesn't work as well if you only do Y attacks. X combos tend to get him to work.

ive been doin that lately oh well..I guess will keep on keeping on lol

Haha I just saw the king get decapitated. Yes, he can die, I will try a few more times to see if he drops it to confirm this myth.

EDIT: It does not work all the time, I have tried 3 times, and only once they died.

Okay, yep, I have it. Send me a friend request, I'll be giving it out.

GT is Darthkirby707.

If it is possible, could you please ask the gamer you got it from to ask the person they got it from {and so on} until we contact the person who first found it? It would be good to know how it entered circulation, and then we could discover if it might be harmful in some way to be passing it around.

I'm sure The Behemoth would be interested as well.

Just want an official "confirm" on this; if you see this Dan; is the kings scepter a weapon we can have and use?

Okay, yep, I have it. Send me a friend request, I'll be giving it out.

GT is Darthkirby707.

If it is possible, could you please ask the gamer you got it from to ask the person they got it from {and so on} until we contact the person who first found it? It would be good to know how it entered circulation, and then we could discover if it might be harmful in some way to be passing it around.

I'm sure The Behemoth would be interested as well.

Well, I asked him, and he said he got it from some guy (...). I don't think he has him on his friend's list either... sorry >_<

Just want an official "confirm" on this; if you see this Dan; is the kings scepter a weapon we can have and use?

Well, I have it, so yes, it's usable. As for if it was obtained in the game or hacked in somehow has yet to be found.

But, it has a spot and stats and everything, so it's obviously meant to be there- whether or not we were supposed to (and able to) get it before the DLC came out is still up for debate.